Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2025] An extract from ‘The Hamilton Daily’ - 23/10/2024

The Hamilton Daily
23/10/2024

Local Star Pierre Walker heads to JMU

HAMILTON, AL — In a season filled with spectacular plays and hard fought victories, Pierre Walker, a 4 star free safety from our very own Hamilton High has made headlines not only for his on-field prowess but also for his upcoming journey to Harrisonburg, Virginia where he will attend James Madison University.

After leading the Hamilton Aggies to the state playoffs, where they made an impressive run, Walker's standout performances earned him numerous accolades, including a spot in the All-State team and recognition as one of the states top recruits. Scouts have raved about his speed, agility, and keen instincts on the field, which have made him a formidable opponent and a highly sought after player for college teams.  

“I’ve been waiting for this moment my entire life” said Walker, who was a key player in Hamilton's defensive strategy. “I can't wait to join the Dukes and take my game to the next level. Harrisonburg is going to be my new home and I’m ready for the challenge”.

With a highlight reel that showcases several game winning interceptions and bone crunching tackles, Walker's talent has not gone unnoticed. His decision to commit to James Madison comes after months of consideration and numerous offers from programs across the nation. It was the lack of Dukes history that eventually swayed him, “I love that JMU aren’t fully established yet, it’s almost a blank canvas and an opportunity to leave my mark on the program, I really feel like I can make a difference” Pierre claimed. 

Walker will certainly have the opportunity to make an immediate impact as he is expected to challenge for the starting job in the spring. If successful, Pierre will become the first true Freshman in Dukes history to start. It’s a sentiment that is shared by his former High School coach, Marcus Reynolds, who said “Pierre is a game changer, his work ethic and dedication have set a standard for our team that will last for years to come. We’re immensely proud to see him continue his journey at JMU and we know he will make an instant impact there”.

As Walker prepares to leave his hometown, he reflects on the support he has received from family, friends and coaches throughout his high school career. “Hamilton has shaped me into the player I am today” he stated. “I’ll carry that pride with me wherever I go, I’ll always be an Aggie”.

Walker plans to leave for Harrisonburg later this month where he will begin training with the Dukes in preparation for the upcoming Sun Belt campaign. With aspirations of one day playing in the NFL, he is focused on making the most of his college experience and further developing his skills.  

As Hamilton High School celebrates the achievements of one of its brightest stars, the community eagerly anticipates Walker's next chapter, ready to cheer him on from afar as he embarks on this exciting new journey.

Ball out Pierre and go Dukes!

• Like 1