Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

SimBBA QOL Gameplan Change

For SimNBA I have had trouble winning playoff games despite performing well in the regular season and because of that I have been experimenting with different gameplans and schemes so far this season and I was wondering if there were any QOL changes that would be easy to implement to help make that easier. Every times I make an adjustments like switching offensive formation or offensive style I have to 0 out the entire sheet and start building it from the ground up again and if I want to save a gameplan I like I have to either remember it or take a screenshot so that I can go back to it if I wanted. I don't know how easy it would be to implement but would it be possible to include a way to archive a gameplan. If that's not something that would work maybe you could have a 2nd gameplan tab can be added so you can save a gameplan for later if you decide you don't want to use it for 1 or 2 games but then want to switch back to it.

Edited by kgreene829

• kgreene829 changed the title to SimBBA QOL Gameplan Change