Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

A Vivid Look at the National Championship Match-up - Part 1

*This is complete satire and will largely be in response to @tsweezy's amazing research and article*

Hey football fans, Coach Vivid here!

First off, a big shoutout to Coach Tsweezy for that incredible history lesson. Looks like Coach Tsweezy's been hitting the history books harder than his team hits the gym. Not to be outdone, I thought I'd throw in a little "Baylor Bears Math 101" to complement his history class. Don't worry, I'll use small numbers for our friends from Tennessee.

Let's dive into some fun football figures:

1. Playoff Appearances: Baylor: 4 Tennessee: 3 4 > 3, but who's counting? (We are, obviously!)
  2. Quarterback Equation: Travis Knebel's yards in one half = A full game for most QBs We call this the "Knebel Coefficient." It's like he's playing in 2x speed!
  3. Touchdown Trajectory: Distance to endzone ÷ Time it takes Travis to get there = Speed of light (approximately E=MCtouchdown) Einstein called, he wants his physics-defying stats back.
  4. Defensive Algebra: (Baylor's points allowed) < (Tennessee's points allowed) Looks like someone's been skipping their defensive calculus classes!
  5. Historical Win Percentage: Tennessee: 0.750 Baylor: 0.738 Alright, you've got us here. But remember, past performance doesn't guarantee future results! 
  6. Combined Heisman Power: Knebel (2024) + Savage (2023) = 2 trophies, 1 epic showdown
  7. Coaching Wisdom: Tsweezy's articles + Vivid's math lessons = A full college credits for all fans

Here's the final equation: (Baylor's offense) + (Tennessee's offense) - (Defense, apparently) = The most exciting game in FBS history!

To Coach Tsweezy and the Vols: Your history is impressive, but we're here to write the future. And trust me, it's gonna be written in green and gold.

See you in Houston, where we'll prove that football is the best kind of math!

#SicEm #BearDown #VolNation #FootballMath

• Like 2
  • Fire 3