Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2024] Kirby announces that Miami Hurricanes coaching search has concluded

spacer.png

August 3, 2024, Charlotte, NC

Good afternoon, members of the media and ACC fans across the nation. We are gathered here today for an important announcement concerning the Miami Hurricanes football program. It is my pleasure to introduce the Commissioner of the Atlantic Coast Conference, Kirby:

"Thank you, everyone, for joining us today. I appreciate the media's presence and the enthusiasm from our ACC community regarding the future of one of our most storied programs, the Miami Hurricanes.

As many of you are aware, the head coaching position at Miami recently became vacant. This vacancy drew significant attention from fans, alumni, and the media, reflecting the rich history and high expectations associated with Hurricanes football. Today, I am pleased to announce that the search for a new head coach has concluded successfully.

The selection process was thorough and conducted with the utmost care. We evaluated a diverse range of candidates, each bringing their own unique strengths and perspectives to the table. After careful consideration, the University of Miami has identified and contacted the successful candidate who will take the reins as the new head coach of the Hurricanes.

At this stage, we are not revealing the identity of the new coach. We understand that there will be much speculation and excitement about who this individual might be. However, I can share that the incoming coach is a promising, up-and-coming figure in the football world. They have demonstrated not only a deep understanding of the game but also a dynamic presence in the media. This individual has quickly become a media icon, known for their expressive nature, innovative coaching strategies, and commitment to player development.

This appointment represents a new chapter for Miami Hurricanes football. We are confident that this coach's fresh perspective and energy will revitalize the program, building on its rich legacy while steering it towards an exciting future. The decision to bring in a coach with such a unique profile reflects Miami's commitment to excellence, both on and off the field.

I want to take this moment to express our excitement and optimism. The ACC is home to some of the most passionate fans and dedicated student-athletes in the country. This year has been a historic year for the conference, and the award nominations reflect that. We believe that this new hire will resonate with the community and bring a renewed sense of excitement to Miami's football program.

The formal introduction of the new head coach will occur at a later date, once all contractual details are finalized and we can properly introduce them to the Hurricanes family. We look forward to that day and are eager to witness the impact this individual will have on our conference.

In conclusion, I want to thank everyone involved in the search process, from university officials to the fans who have patiently awaited this announcement. We are confident that the future of Miami Hurricanes football is in good hands, and we cannot wait to see what this new era will bring.

Thank you all for being here today. We will take a few questions, but please understand that we will not be discussing any further details about the coach's identity at this time."

Thank you, Commissioner Kirby. We will now open the floor for a few questions. Please raise your hand and wait for the microphone to be brought to you.

• Like 6