Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2024] Week 13 POTW

Week 13 Offensive Player of the Week

WR Justin Saffold, #8 TLDO, 10 receptions for 240 yards, 5 TD in a 45-26 W vs Iowa State

toledo-wide-receiver-bernard-reedy-jr-ED

Sitting here with Justin Saffold, star receiver for Toledo. Justin, what a heck of a game, 5 touchdowns against the Cyclones.

Insane bro. Everytime I ran to the end zone it was like the ball teleported into my hands. Wild. I couldn't believe it!

You've been a heck of a weapon all year. Conference leader in receiving yards, one of the national leaders in touchdowns and very much in play for All-American honors. What's on your mind heading into the award season?

Man we ain't there yet! One last big game against Bowling Green, and straight up, F&*K the Falcons, F&*K Donald Dingus and F&*K their head coach @PoopyRhinoPickle too. They beat our ass at the end of last season because of their running back, but man I had 2 touchdowns in that game. I'm gunning for 5 minimum Friday to get some revenge.

Wow big words Justin! Are you worried about this being any kind of bulletin board material for Bowling Green?

Hell nah. Donald (Dingus) probably can't even read. Guy just all hands and refs continue to bail him out. I'm coming out to abuse him this week believe me boy's gonna get toasted.

Alright, well it's been an impressive season for the Toledo offense. Talk me through your relationship with QB Jeremy McNitt.

Jeremy a real OG forreal forreal. Dude balls out, big reason why we're a top 10 team. Honestly its a playoff season for us because of just how good he's gotten. Couldn't do it without him, that's my boy.

Big moments after the season, you and McNitt graduating, and presumably going into the NFL Draft. Does this big game against a NFL guy like Dingus mean extra knowing it could be a payday for you?

Him? An NFL player? Ain't no way boy ain't now way. Tiny Donald is gonna get ran over by me man, don't play like that.

Well Justin, a fun interview in the books. Any shout outs?

Battle of I-75 this Friday night boys and girls. This city loves us man, lets rise up and travel the 20 miles south and support this team!

Week 13 Defensive Player of the Week

DT Thomas Worley, ULL, 11 Tackles, 7.0 TFLs, 6.0 Sacks in a 17-3 W vs Louisiana-Monroe

635546955581980273-USATSI-8280573.jpg?wi

Sitting here with defensive tackle Thomas Worley of the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns. Thomas what a game, congratulations on winning Defensive Player of the Week

Thanks for having me here, it's so exciting to win!

6.0 Sacks, 7 TFLs, 11 Tackles, you were a one man wrecking crew up front. Talk me through the game.

Not much to talk about. That's what happens when you stick a grown man in front of boys. Every play man, those gaps were just so big, my teammates kept their oline tied up and I just had to take care of business. When I get my big mitts on someone, its over.

A monumental win against the Warhawks sends this Ragin' Cajuns team bowling. What's that mean to this team?

Huge huge huge day. Postseason ball is awesome. Frankly for a lot of this team, putting on your helmet and pads one last time before going into post-college life, just glad to have that opportunity with my brothers.

What's life after football for you Thomas, if the bowl is your last game?

I'll enter in the draft and do a pro day and everything, and we'll see what happens. Football's my passion and dream, but the NFL isn't nicknamed Not For Long for nothing. I got a whole life ahead of me.

Very thoughtful Thomas. Tell me what have you enjoyed the most now that your last regular season game has ended?

Man just the brotherhood. I love each and everyone of those guys that suits up for battle with me. I loved college man. Everyone should come here. This is a great place.

Well thank you Thomas. Before I go, any shoutouts?

Shout out to my mom, my siblings, and my girl Bianca. Man defensive player of the week, what an award!

Week 0 POTWs - RB Jose Kelly, AUB / DE Luke Brown, MUR

Week 1 POTWs - QB O'Koyea Landrum, GT / DE Ethan Diaz, COLO

Week 2 POTWs - RB Ramon Mahomes, UTST / DE Kevin Casilla, NCST

Week 3 POTWs - QB Travis Knebel, BAYL / ILB Ketel Mejia, JMU

Week 4 POTWs - QB O'Koyea Landrum, GT / DE Matt Roberts, ARK

Week 5 POTWs - QB Will Outman, UGA / CB A.J. Kalu, FSU

Week 6 POTWs - QB Brandon Savage, TENN / ILB Andy Hart, FSU

Week 7 POTWs - QB C.J. Jones, KNSW / DE Joey Acklin, TULS

Week 8 POTWs - QB Will Outman, UGA / DE Dante Riley, UGA

Week 9 POTWs - WR Tony Sherman, TULS / CB Nate Walker IV, BALL

Week 10 POTWs - QB Pat Niang, WAST / DT Cody White, AZST

Week 11 POTWs - QB O'Koyea Landrum, GT / CB Rick Guerra, CAL