Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Philadelphia 76ers Announce Hiring of New General Manager

Philadelphia, PA — June 30, 2024 — The Philadelphia 76ers held a highly anticipated press conference today to introduce their new General Manager, @Ricky Campbell. The event, held virtually with strong engagement from media, team executives, and fans, showcased the excitement surrounding this strategic appointment.

“We are thrilled to welcome Ricky Campbell to the 76ers family,” said Rocketcan, owner of the 76ers, in his opening remarks. “His extensive experience, strategic thinking, and commitment to excellence align perfectly with our goals. We believe Ricky is the right leader to guide our team to new heights.”

Campbell expressed his gratitude and enthusiasm for the opportunity during his introductory speech. “I am honored to join such a storied franchise with a passionate fan base,” he said. “Philadelphia has a rich basketball tradition, and I am excited to build upon that legacy. Our focus will be on creating a sustainable winning culture, developing our young talent, and bringing an NBA championship back to this great city.”

One of the highlights of the press conference was the Q&A session, where Campbell addressed various topics, including his plans for the upcoming NBA Draft, potential trades, and his approach to team-building.

“We will be thorough in our draft preparation and look to add players who can make an immediate impact,” Campbell noted. “As for trades, we are always looking to improve our roster, but we will be strategic and patient to ensure we make the right moves for the long term.”

Campbell also emphasized the importance of player development and fostering a strong team culture. “Developing our young players is crucial for our success. We want to create an environment where they can thrive both on and off the court. Team chemistry and culture are paramount, and we will work diligently to build a cohesive and resilient team.”

Several players, including standout performers like C Richard White, PF Elmer Barton, and PF Britt Leal, attended the virtual press conference to show their support for the new GM. “I’m excited to work with Ricky and see what we can achieve together,” White said. “His vision and experience are exactly what we need to take the next step.”

The press conference concluded with Campbell thanking the fans and promising to work tirelessly to bring success to the 76ers. “I am committed to doing everything in my power to bring a championship to Philadelphia. I look forward to this journey and can’t wait to get started.”

There is nowhere to go but up for the 76ers since they have won an abysmal 35.8% of their games all-time. The fans in Philly certainly hope that this hire is what can help turn the ship around.

• Like 3