Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2024] Elite 11 - Mid-Atlantic Regional

1662478218142.png.69a5252c4c850bcf914796

Baltimore, MD

"11 spots are assigned as we head into our final regional, the Mid-Atlantic!" said Jim Jebow, the greatest prep QB evaluator in all the land. "We've stuffed ourselves with crabs galore, and now its time to vet out who the top QBs in the Mid-Atlantic are."

5ee7eec9dda67.image.jpg?resize=430,500

We loved Joshua Trbovich, the Temple commit," said Jebow. "Undeniably the Mid-Atlantic MVP. Real solid build on him 6'-1", 227, strong thick legs, great core and rear. Almost hate to say the stereotypes but comes from a working-class, Serbian background, just tough as nails, blue-collar guy. He'll take anything and then some, there's no overflowing his bucket. Guy is going to be a rockstar, Coach @SandyToez is going to love molding this young man at the next level."

"Happy to come here and win the Mid-Atlantic MVP," said Trbovich. "Dad and I had a tricky time getting up here, he's a plumber so that company van only goes so fast, but from our spot just south of DC to Baltimore we made it on time. Then I did my prayers, stretched, and went out there and killed it. First guy I saw was him when I was told I'd be MVP man, got so emotional. He was a stud back home, Olympic training program for track and field before the war. Escaped to America, found a new dream in raising us, and he's been there every step of the way. This is for you Dad. But we ain't driving down to Nashville, its a flight for sure!"

DarenmeenXayamounghkhoun-scaled.jpeg

"Winning the other qualifier position is Michael Beckmann from Philly," said Jebow. "This dude, is one smooth operator. Just a dog man. Goes out there, takes to coaching, maybe has a throw he'd like back and then just comes back and rips a better one. Persistence is how I'd describe him. Tenacious. Just a guy that we think we got to see some more in Nashville."

"Had a great day out here, proud of my performance," said Beckmann. "Really liked how I felt my throws improved throughout the day in drills, especially watching some of the other QBs start to fade away. I'm a locked in Pitt Panther, love Coach @TheLiberator. Just want to do my guy proud man. I'm going down to Nashville, and winning this whole thing. Here to rep not just my name, but bring the best for all the fans out there.

Finals Invitees:

#84373 (5*) Joseph Dering - Midwest MVP - Utah State Commit

#84676 (4*) Willis Humphrey - Midwest Qualifier - Michigan Commit

#84341 (5*) Igor Simone - Pacific MVP - North Carolina Commit

#84531 (4*) Jeffrey Winkler - Pacific Qualifier - Ohio Commit

#84595 (4*) Gregg Oconnell - Pacific Coaches Pick - Clemson Commit 

#84329 (5*) Rudolph Carlos - Southwest MVP - Houston Commit

#84524 (4*) Jesus Sanchez - Southwest Qualifier - TCU Commit

#90923 (5*) Thatcher Papafinkel - Southeast MVP - Alabama Commit

#84330 (5*) Douglas Burns - Southeast Qualifier - South Florida Commit

#84347 (5*) Dennis Lee - Southeast Coaches Pick - Baylor Commit

#84653 (4*) Jonathan Jackson - Southeast Coaches Pick - Notre Dame Commit

#84800 (4*) Joshua Trbovich - Mid-Atlantic MVP - Temple Commit

#84562 (4*) Michael Beckmann - Mid-Atlantic Qualifier - Pittsburgh Commit

Join us next time as Jebow and team heads to the film room to make their final selections!

• Like 3
  • Football 1