Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2024] Week 7 POTW

Week 7 Offensive Player of the Week

QB C.J. Jones, KNSW, 13 of 21 for 129 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT, 16 carries for 179 yards, 1 TD in a 42-25 W vs #7 Virginia

3OTYTX4ZNGGRFXDKERA6S5QJ6Y.jpg?w=620

C.J., congratulations on your outstanding performance! How did it feel to lead your team to victory against such a formidable opponent?

Thank you! It was an incredible experience. Facing a top-ranked team like Virginia, we knew we had to bring our A-game. The energy in the stadium was electric, and my teammates rallied around me. We executed our game plan flawlessly, and the results speak for themselves.

Your passing accuracy was impressive—13 completions out of 21 attempts. How did you maintain your focus under pressure?

Preparation is key. We studied Virginia’s defense extensively, identifying their tendencies and weak points. My offensive line provided excellent protection, allowing me to make precise throws. Trusting my receivers and staying calm in the pocket were crucial.

And your ground game—179 rushing yards! How did you find those running lanes?

Our offensive line deserves all the credit. They opened up holes, and I followed my instincts. Virginia’s defense was tough, but I stayed patient, waiting for opportunities. Once I hit the open field, it was about speed and determination.

Three passing touchdowns—what was going through your mind during those plays?

Scoring touchdowns is the ultimate thrill. Each one felt like a team effort. My receivers ran crisp routes, and our play-calling put us in favorable situations. When I connected with them in the end zone, it was pure joy.

You were named the national offensive player of the week. How does that honor resonate with you?

It’s humbling. But I know it’s not just about me—it’s about our entire team. From the coaches to the support staff, everyone contributed. Winning this award motivates me to keep pushing and elevating my game.

Thanks for your time CJ. Any final thoughts?

Hard work, team work, and focus can lead to extraordinary moments on the field. Keep your eyes on Kennesaw State as we continue our journey!

Week 7 Defensive Player of the Week

DE Joey Acklin, #4 TULS, 8.5 Tackles, 5.5 TFLs, 3.5 Sacks, 1 INT in a 23-20 W vs Temple

6353deee318fa.image.jpg?resize=1200,858

Joey, congratulations on your outstanding performance! How did it feel to dominate the game against Temple?

Thank you! It was an intense battle out there. Temple’s offense threw everything at us, but our preparation paid off. My teammates and I were in sync, and we executed our game plan flawlessly.

Your 8.5 tackles and 5.5 TFLs—what was your mindset during those crucial moments?

Every snap counted. I focused on reading the offensive line, anticipating their moves, and attacking gaps. Tackles and TFLs are about discipline and teamwork. Our defensive unit swarmed the ball carrier, and it was a collective effort.

The 3.5 sacks—how did you consistently break through Temple’s offensive line?

Sacks are all about timing and technique. I studied their protection schemes, exploited weaknesses, and used my speed and power to disrupt their quarterback. When you see that QB go down, it’s an adrenaline rush like no other.

And that interception—walk us through that game-changing play.

Temple was driving, and we needed a momentum shift. I dropped into coverage, read the quarterback’s eyes, and jumped the route. The ball was mine! It ignited our sideline and swung the game in our favor.

You were named the national defensive player of the week. How does that recognition motivate you?

It’s an honor, but I owe it to my teammates and coaches. We push each other to be better every day. This award fuels my hunger to keep improving and make more game-changing plays.

Before I leave, any final words for Tulsa fans around the nation?

We're continuing our push for the title, and appreciate the support for myself and the team. Next week's another battle!

Week 0 POTWs - RB Jose Kelly, AUB / DE Luke Brown, MUR

Week 1 POTWs - QB O'Koyea Landrum, GT / DE Ethan Diaz, COLO

Week 2 POTWs - RB Ramon Mahomes, UTST / DE Kevin Casilla, NCST

Week 3 POTWs - QB Travis Knebel, BAYL / ILB Ketel Mejia, JMU

Week 4 POTWs - QB O'Koyea Landrum, GT / DE Matt Roberts, ARK

Week 5 POTWs - QB Will Outman, UGA / CB A.J. Kalu, FSU

Week 6 POTWs - QB Brandon Savage, TENN / ILB Andy Hart, FSU