Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2024] Elite 11 - Southeast Regional

1662478218142.png.69a5252c4c850bcf914796

Atlanta, GA

"7 spots filled, 13 to go," said legendary QB Guru Jim Jebow, head of the Elite 11 committee. "We just wrapped up the best of Texas and the Southwest, now it's time for the Southeast. We're here in sunny Atlanta to see the best of the prep QBs that this bastion of football excellence has to offer."

230824_RF_VHatMB2.jpg?cb=e3595e20cdf3e69

"Alabama commit Thatcher Papafinkel blew our team away," said Jebow. "Wow this kid is incredible. Just such a strong mechanical quarterback, carries from his legs up through his hips into a brilliant toss every time. Extremely polished and ready for the big time. Birmingham's finest was named Southeast MVP and he's going to be a threat to win the entire thing in Nashville."

"Thanks to the team, especially Coach Jebow," said Papafinkel. "Want to thank all of the Crimson Tide Nation as well for their support. I love this program, always have, and I'm just so excited to be part of Coach @thatfunk's plans in the future. Super pleased with the Southeast MVP but job's not done. I'm going to Nashville to win it all!"

Broncos_v_Spartans_MJO_6.jpg

“Our next qualifier is Miami’s Douglas Burns,” said Jebow. “Wow what a kid, 5-11, but stout at 211 lbs. Runs like a freaking antelope. High IQ, high character kid, really good head on his shoulders. He’s a big academic’s guy, plans to study pre-law. Had to see more of him so he earned his spot to Nashville.”

“Man, I can’t believe I didn’t beat Thatcher,” said Burns. “God that guy can throw but I thought I did just as good. Coach Jebow must be splitting hairs or something, either way I’m gonna make it undeniable in Nashville. Then I’m staying put and putting USF on the map, bring it! Can't wait to go to Tampa and join Coach @iToxicKiddy

How a quarterback switch turned around Prattville football's season

"Prattville's Dennis Lee is next on the list," said Jebow. "Another guy who earned his way into the Elite 11 nationals, outstanding player from just outside Montgomery and a future Baylor Bear. He's excellent, but man, he's a maniac on the field. Super vocal, always yelling, uses his huge 6-4 frame well and just has a rocket arm. A total psychopath in the best way. Coach @Vivid's got a fun one coming to him."

"LETS GOOOOOO!" screamed Lee when he found out he was a Coach's pick to go to the finals. "Man what a weekend. Came over to Atlanta, kicked ass, and now they're letting me kick more ass at Nashville. To be frank, Thatcher and Dougie Burns don't got nothing on me. I'm going to rip them a new one. Them and all those other guys from around the nation. You're not going to sit here and tell me a kid from Texas or California's going to beat me out. I'm going home, throwing another 10,000 passes, and going to Nashville to win it all."

43b5bb42-de40-ed11-80d3-0a9bf6d97784_ori

"We just had to take one last guy," said Jebow. "Another kid from Miami who was outstanding. Mister Jonathan Jackson, a Notre Dame commit for Coach @LordLittlebutt. Skinny kid, 6-3, 192 lbs, kinda lanky, but just electric. Maybe the most athletic quarterback that Elite 11 has had in my 4 years leading this operation. God the plays he can make, sprinting left, firing right, this is one raw, but scary scary guy. Future star written all over him."

"Haha yea buddy," said Jackson with all the flash in the world, pit vipers obscuring his face. "Easy to qualify, almost too easy. Prepared hard, came out here and just put in work. What they don't know about me man they think I'm just a kid from 305 but this regional was Chawa Pete. I'm not worried about the regionals. N'ap boule, I'm fine, pa gen pwoblèm. Gonna go back home, win the state championship, pass all my classes and get up to Notre Dame and enroll early. Gonna get a chance to go back to my native Haiti and make a difference for my community man."

Finals Invitees:

#84373 (5*) Joseph Dering - Midwest MVP - Utah State Commit

#84676 (4*) Willis Humphrey - Midwest Qualifier - Michigan Commit

#84341 (5*) Igor Simone - Pacific MVP - North Carolina Commit

#84531 (4*) Jeffrey Winkler - Pacific Qualifier - Ohio Commit

#84595 (4*) Gregg Oconnell - Pacific Coaches Pick - Clemson Commit 

#84329 (5*) Rudolph Carlos - Southwest MVP - Houston Commit

#84524 (4*) Jesus Sanchez - Southwest Qualifier - TCU Commit

#90923 (5*) Thatcher Papafinkel - Southeast MVP - Alabama Commit

#84330 (5*) Douglas Burns - Southeast Qualifier - South Florida Commit

#84347 (5*) Dennis Lee - Southeast Coaches Pick - Baylor Commit

#84653 (4*) Jonathan Jackson - Southeast Coaches Pick - Notre Dame Commit

Join us next week as Jebow and the team travel to Baltimore for the final camp, the Mid-Atlantic Regional!

• Like 3
  • Love 1