Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2024] Coach Kirby statement

spacer.png

The season is essentially over for Florida State. Back to back losses to UNC and GT have all but eliminated this team from the playoffs. Seminole fans around the state, and the nation, are outraged. Coach Kirby, a man of honour, has called an urgent press conference following the defeat to Georgia Tech:

"I'm a man of few words, so I will keep this short and sweet. Colt McIntyre will be our starting quarterback for the remainder of the season. That is all I have to say on this matter, and I will not be taking questions".

FSU sit 4-2 after back to back losses. McIntyre is 1-0 as a starter.

More to follow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Bro von Brosky, Sports Bros News:

What are the odds that Kelly Jarwin is to declare his intention for the transfer portal? Will he be willing to be the backup for Colt McIntyre for the remainder of the season and his college career?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TuscanSota said:

Bro von Brosky, Sports Bros News:

What are the odds that Kelly Jarwin is to declare his intention for the transfer portal? Will he be willing to be the backup for Colt McIntyre for the remainder of the season and his college career?

Kirby:

"Don't know, don't care. Kelly can do what Kelly wants. He won't play again this season though."

I'm surprised young guys would want to sign up to play for a coach that throws a player under the bus like this.

• Football 1