Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

alexfall862's Semi-Frequent Somewhat Relevant Questions | Week 5

Last Week

Can Baylor keep it rolling in Boulder?

✔️ Yes.

Forever watching Syracuse?

I continue to be wrong about the struggles the Syracuse offense will go through, as they lose to Pitt by 1 point in a tough beat.

Can Nebraska beat a real team?

✔️ Nebraska was able to keep the Illinois rushing offense to mortal numbers, which proved enough to allow Alsadek and the offense to rack up enough points to pull away at the end of the game.  

Who wins the only (almost) Top Ten Showdown this week?

✔️ No O'Korn sightings last week at Tennessee didn't run away with this game and actually trailed at half, as Arkansas continues to show promise this season, though they still lost 45-34.

This Week

Fireworks in Florida

@Tryggr UNC and @Kirby FSU have been wracking up points like crazy - do either of their defenses have what it takes to hold either of their shot-based long ball offenses in check? I think FSU pulls away late, but UNC holds within a touchdown in an electric game.

Will it hit 15.5o/u?

@nemolee.exe Illinois and their rush-forward offense plays @Rocketcan Penn State, who have featured the two worst P5 QB performances in the sim (except for Geronimo Moore in 3rd downs?!). Penn State's defense is solid, and Illinois' is plenty good enough to challenge an anemic Penn State passing attack. It's doubtful either offense gets two touchdowns, but can they collectively get 2 TDs and a FG (or a safety)? I think not.

First Game Jitters?

New UNLV coach @cultur3 takes over a stacked UNLV squad. They're playing @tjrandall and Fresno , who's not been great. Could new gameplans and new rosters could lead to an upset? Probably not,  but watch this one.

Battle for Second Place in the Mountain West?

@Bellwood Colorado State has had an absolutely brutal out of conference schedule, but picked up the pace after facing the gauntlet of Colorado, Tulane, and FSU. They've won their last two games 105-14 and @DarthJarJar UNM roll in to Fort Collins to face a team that's absolutely rolling. I think CSU gets back to .500 and sends UNM reeling.

Season Record (since I started keeping track): 4-4

• Like 4
  • Sad 1