Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2024] Elite 11 - Pacific Regional

1662478218142.png.69a5252c4c850bcf914796

Los Angeles, CA

Welcome back to the Elite 11, ran by QB Coach Jim Jebow. After visiting Chicago, 2 of the 20 finalist spots have been filled. “We're in the place it all started, the West Coast haven for signal callers” said Jebow. “We'll be firing up these young guys putting them through the grind to try and unveil some gems to send to Nashville for the finals”.

ZWDNGOSXRBDL7NKSIRPM2U2VGE.jpg

"You want to talk about a guy that's just supreme, you gotta go with the regional MVP Igor Simone," said Jebow. "This dude has DAWG written all over him. 6'-4", 220 lbs, throws a beautiful spiral and runs like a deer. Probably the biggest arm in the entire entire camp man, Igor is unreal. Great family too. Mom runs a Ukrainian bakery in Portland that's got these unbelievable Paskas. I'd probably invite him to finals just to eat some more, but this guy earned it on merit!"

"All glory to god man," said Simone, "To be honest, dad woke me up killer early, we jumped on an Alaskan Airlines flight down here to LA. Flew into Long Beach instead of LAX, you get it. Didn't need to prepare a lot, just went out there and let it rip, ran a bit, did some shuttles, all the fun stuff. For those keeping up with my recruitment, decision date is this Wednesday at around 9 AM at my high school. Final 3, UNC, Notre Dame, and Nevada. Gonna be a fun ceremony!"

erk9of8sz8zxmz5h1flp.jpg

"Right behind Igor to earn a finalist spot is Las Vegas's own Jeffrey Winkler," said Jebow. "Absolutely love this kid. 6'-4", 233 lbs and an absolute rocket launcher of an arm. If Igor's got the biggest in this camp, Winkler's right behind him. It's like Airbus vs Boeing man both guys just throw missiles. Great kid, great character, all the coaches liked being around Jeff and can't wait to see more of him in Nashville."

"Happy to be here and earn a spot in the finals.," said Winkler. "Wish I won but that just means I'll take the crown in Nashville. Really happy with my showing today, arm felt good and I knew I could come out here and just play ball and have fun. I think my personality really helped with the coaches and I'm looking forward to just getting better every day. Bet on me in Nashville!"

tpg3977-medit.jpg

"And we couldn't leave California without taking a Cali kid," said Jebow. "And best California kid by our reckoning is San Diego's Gregg Oconnell. Love this guy and everything about him, I mean, 6'-1", 237 lb stocky kid, great legs, clearly hits the weight room hard. Every coach was a big fan of Gregg and he's this year's first Coaches pick to make his way to a finalist spot."

"Thanks all, praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ," said Oconnell. "Happy to be a finalist and can't wait to show what I got. Committed last weekend to Clemson but before getting there, I'm gonna go to Nashville and win it all. Excited for this opportunity, hope people are watching out for me!"

Finals Invitees:

#84373 (5*) Joseph Dering - Midwest MVP - Utah State Commit

#84676 (4*) Willis Humphrey - Midwest Qualifier 

#84341 (5*) Igor Simone - Pacific MVP

#84531 (4*) Jeffrey Winkler - Pacific Qualifier

#84595 (4*) Gregg Oconnell - Pacific Coaches Pick - Clemson Commit 

Join us next week as Jebow and the team travel to Dallas for the Southwest Regional!

Tune in next time as Jebow and the team travels to Los Angeles for the Pacific Regional!

• Like 6
  • Football 2