Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2024] Elite 11 - Midwest Regional

1662478218142.png.69a5252c4c850bcf914796

Chicago, IL

Welcome back to the Elite 11, ran by QB Coach Jim Jebow. Its time for the 2024 series to start! “Starting here in the Windy City,” said Jebow. “Last year's class out of the Midwest was insane, talking about Darrell Lussier who's now at Michigan and Jake O'Connor who's down in Tennessee now. This year, over 600 quarterbacks attended the Midwest regional for a spot to qualify into the Elite 11 finals in Nashville. They come here to compete, get their names out there, and find their way onto a college team, and we're with them every step of the way.”

5.JPG

"Man I love this kid Joseph Dering. 8 hour drive from Odessa to get here this morning and he just dominated," said Jebow. "He's a KC area kid, and came up to us because he didn't want to wait for the Southwest regional. He was eager, and took to coaching well. Coach Saylor down at the Odessa Bulldogs football program have really developed a phenomenal kid out here. Lots to work on but man is he talented."

"Glad I got to come down here, and even happier to walk out of here with the dub," said Dering. "Midwest MVP that's what they call me! I'm glad I got to come out here and show off. Some sorry ass wide outs here in this camp but a few of them made the plays that I needed to get this recognitions. God blessed me with this talent and I'm up here to show it. As for who's talking to me most, right now it's Clemson and Utah State. I like the idea of the great nature scenes in the mountains of Utah, but took a visit out to Clemson and boy that Lake they got is something else. Not staying close to home, getting out of Missouri to see the country."

F9053534-7BAD-43FC-9D38-D57685CB181B.jpe

"Man the other guy we loved up here, none other than South Lyon East's own Willis Humphrey," said Jebow. "I mean he's everything you want. Great arm, already 6'-3", and he's got so much development left in him to be a real star wherever he goes. Dering was the best in this camp, but to be honest, it was a lot closer than we thought it'd be."

"Glad to have earned my spot in the finals," said Humphrey. "Great group of kids up here, I recognized so many players, even Kurt Siblings came down but unfortunately he didn't get a spot. Grateful for the opportunity, I'm just a young kid from a small town right outside Detroit. Can't wait to show what I got!"

Finals Invitees:
#84373 (5*) Joseph Dering - Midwest MVP
#84676 (4*) Willis Humphrey - Midwest Qualifier

Tune in next time as Jebow and the team travels to Los Angeles for the Pacific Regional!

• Like 5
  • Football 1