Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Bobby Powers Announces Early Declaration

WACO, TEXAS - In the shadows of brand new Foster Pavilion 

Bobby Powers addresses fans and press. 

clears throat and speaks in a confident, grateful tone

"To my coaches, teammates, and the entire Baylor University community,

Words can't fully express the gratitude I feel as I announce my decision to enter the NBA draft. These past few years at Baylor have been some of the most rewarding and formative of my life, both on and off the court. Winning a national championship with this incredible team is a memory I'll always cherish.

I especially want to thank Coach Vivid for his unwavering belief in me and for pushing me to heights I didn't know I could reach. Coach, your guidance and mentorship have helped shape me into the player and man I am today. I will carry the lessons you taught me for the rest of my life.

To my teammate and fellow guard Thomas McDonald - you have been like a brother to me. I have learned so much by playing alongside you and witnessing your skill, grit and leadership. As you graduate and move on to your next chapter, I know you're going to continue to do amazing things.

To all my other coaches, teammates, trainers, professors, and everyone else at Baylor who invested in me - thank you for an unforgettable college experience. You helped me grow in every aspect and prepared me for this exciting next step.

Last but not least, to the amazing Baylor fans - your support has meant the world. There's nothing like playing in front of the Baylor Family. I will proudly represent green and gold as I begin my professional career.

While I will deeply miss my time in Waco, I feel prepared and excited to pursue my lifelong dream of playing in the NBA. Sic 'em Bears forever!"

• Like 3