Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Todd making his way back to Atlanta is creating a Bunch of excitement for all

A series of trades over the last 8 months, saw ILB Todd Bunch pack up and sell his house in Atlanta, make a few moves, only to end back in the same neighborhood as he started out in.

On the week of the final preseason games of the 2023 season, Todd Bunch was an Atlanta Falcon. However, three days before the first games, he was off to Chicago.

The Atlanta Falcons sent Todd Bunch and the 72nd and 138th pick of the 2024 draft for ILB Karl Ogles and the 85th and 131st picks of the 2024 draft.

Karl Ogles was later traded to Washington for OLB Karl Rosania that same day.

Today, the Atlanta Falcons confirmed that Todd Bunch is now officially back on the team as they have now sent OLB Jason Gregory to Chicago to re-acquire Todd Bunch.

Bunch's journey has been long, but he's finally back home. He was, however, unable to buy the same house he left and instead has settled for the one next door. Bunch said, "It's alright, it's actually a bit bigger and the hot tub is warmer in the winter," before muttering something about a loose floorboard in his old house and a safe behind a framed painting in the office.

Owner @subsequent expressed his admiration for Bunch and said, "I'm extremely excited to welcome Bunch back onto the team. We chatted last year when I personally walked him to his gate at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airpot and told him that I knew in the back of my mind that he would be back wearing the beautiful black jerseys of Atlanta playing under the giant sphincter. And boy was I right. I just didn't know how quickly that would be."

Bunch recorded 109 tackles (20 for a loss), 2 forced fumbles, 3 passes deflected, 2 interceptions, and 1 defensive TD for the Bears last season.

Ogles finished the season with 100 tackles (28.5 for a loss), 2 forced fumbles, and 7 passes deflected for the Commanders.

Rosania had 75 tackles (17.5 for a loss), 1 sack, 2 passes deflected, and 1 touchdown for the Falcons.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1