Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Kgreene829 Mock Draft 3.0

This is going to be my most unhinged mock yet. I am going to be a lot more open about what I think of players and where they should be taken. I am also not showing all my cards because I need to keep some things secret for the Ravens draft. This mock is what I think each team SHOULD do, not what I think each team IS going to do because if I did what I think each team will do then it is going to be a much more boring mock. I think the 2nd round of this mock isn’t as good as the 2nd round of my previous mock. I think the main reason for that is me being less knowledgeable when it comes to players that did not attend the combine. Around the middle of the 2nd round the pool of players I know a lot about gets smaller and the quality suffers from that. Lastly before the mock I want to apologize for some of the explanations being significantly shorter. Originally this was going to be a much longer mock, I was shooting for a full 7 rounds but I realized I just don’t know enough about enough prospects to do much more than 2 rounds of a mock. 

1-TEN: RB Richard Bianchi, Hawaii
2.0 Pick: WR Paul Canha, Alabama
Jets 1.5 Pick: WR Paul Canha, Alabama
Jets 1.0 Pick: QB Andrew Solano TCU

The Titans have made some big trades recently and because of that have really improved their D-line adding a great DE and a good DT2. These moves really fill a lot of the Titans holes giving them a DT2 and making an ILB2 still a solid need but not as big as it was. With 2 weeks to go till draft day these moves tell me it’s down to 3 guys at #1 for the Titans. RB Clayton McGee out of FSU and RB Richard Bianchi out of Hawaii are strong candidates 5th round pick last year RB Derek Altuve at a 54 isn’t doing anything for them and with a weak RB room this is a position they could look to bolster. They have 2 mid 60s and are signing a low 60 but with them all being 27 and 26 they don’t have a long term option on the roster as of now. WR Paul Canha out of Alabama has been considered the top player in the draft by some and since the Titans don’t have a strong WR room he’s obviously in the conversation. I think Canha will be the better player but since I have had him going #1 overall twice before and they have several young WRs Durham Simmons and Frank Tarpley being the most notable. They know that at the very least they are going to continue to get better at that position. Now it comes down to which of the 2 RBs they want. McGee is more highly coveted around the league as Bianchi but both project to be great RBs. I think these two RBs are really close in terms of talent. McGee is the more talented runner thanks to his superior strength giving him an edge on inside runs but on outside runs they are pretty balanced along with having nearly identical 40 times. I think the Titans start the draft with a bang surprising a lot of people by taking RB Richard Bianchi from Hawaii with the 1st overall pick. I think his higher football IQ along with him being a much better option in the receiving game play a big part in this pick. I also think an underrated aspect of this is scheme fit while both McGee and Bianchi are scheme fits in a west coast offense which benefits QB Wayne Reimer McGee would be a bad fit in the run and shoot offense while Bianchi would be a scheme fit. McGee makes up for it by being a scheme fit in the wishbone offense but Bianchi isn’t a bad fit and I don’t expect a team with a 70 overall QB and while not the best WR room, some exciting young guys to run a run heavy offense. Kwheeler finally gives me what I have been waiting for a mock without Canha at the start which could have some big impacts on the rest of the draft.

2-MIA: WR Paul Canha, Alabama
2.0 Pick: DT Logan Lopez, Houston
1.5 Pick: DT Logan Lopez, Houston
1.0 Pick: ILB Kenny Daniel, Wake Forest

Paul Canha falls to the 2nd pick in the draft to Miami. While not great players the Dolphins have an ILB2 and 3 so it looks like they will only be using 1 DT on defense and while they need a backup still WR is a bigger need. The Dolphins are signing a 63 overall CB in FA and despite the low overalls of their CBs outside of Ernest Mccoy they have great coverage skills Canha will be WR3 to start but should quickly overtake Lawrence Sanders as WR2. On top of that Canha is a scheme fit in almost every scheme with QB Dean Hammond. I think after making this pick the Dolphins are a couple trades away from being right up with Denver and Washington in the conversation for Super Bowl Champions. They just need to grab a solid backup DT, a TE, a FB, and some upgrades for the O-line.

3-CAR: ILB Kenny Daniel, Wake Forest
2.0 Pick: ILB Kenny Daniel, Wake Forest
1.5 Pick: ILB Kenny Daniel, Wake Forest
1.0 Pick: RB Clayton McGee, FSU

Ok the fun is on pause for a second the Panthers still need some desperate LB help and they get it with the best LB in the draft. I have talked about the fit here multiple times and for the sake of length I am not going to go over it again but just know this is a great pick for the Panthers.

4-NYG: DT Logan Lopez, Houston
2.0 Pick: RB Clayton McGee, FSU
1.5 Pick: RB Clayton McGee, FSU
1.0 Pick: DT Logan Lopez, Houston

Ok the Giants have a decision to make here John Knighten is a great RB but he’s 34 and probably going to retire after this season so Clayton McGee is very appealing. However DT Logan Lopez is now available and the Giant’s don’t have a DT on the roster and are only getting 1 in FA and he’s a 67. This is a tough decision to make because both would be great players to grab but this pick might have big impacts on the rest of the draft. I think the Giants draft Logan Lopez here on top of switching things up from my last couple of mocks. It will be harder but you can run an offense without a run game but with no DT the defense can fall apart.

5-CAR: SS Garrett Smith, Baylor
2.0 Pick: DE Whit Wilson, Oklahoma State
1.5 Pick: DE Whit Wilson, Oklahoma State
1.0 Pick: SS Garrett Smith, Baylor

The Panthers were able to grab RB Joseph Cale in FA so RB isn’t a need here like it used to be. While the Panthers still need OLB it would be a reach here one option is to draft DE Whit Wilson and create an insane D-line with Aaron Stokes, Caleb Suarez, and Steven Kapfhammer. I think the other option is SS Garrett Smith joining last year's 1st round pick FS Zack Trawick and CB Andrzej Harris to create a great secondary. I think the Panthers end up going with Garrett Smith, he’s just the better player in my mind his insane football IQ combined with his insane coverage is just too hard to pass up. DE Eric Stephens will be a good player for the Panthers this year and the rest of the D-line can get to work but Smith is a game changer and really screams can’t miss prospect to me.

6-NO: CB Sam Voth, Illinois
2.0 Pick: SS Garrett Smith, Baylor
1.5 Pick: QB Hiram Maronde, UCLA
1.0 Pick: CB Sam Voth, Illinois

This is the first pick in this draft that I really have to think about. The Saints might seriously debate drafting QB Hiram Maronde here but I don’t think that's the move for them. I think the Saints are still a while out from competing and drafting Maronde would start the clock for them. I just don’t think they are ready to bring in someone to be the franchise QB. I know that might sound weird but I have always been a fan of building your team up at least a little before grabbing a QB as opposed to grabbing a QB and then scrambling to put a team around them. I think going with focused scouting they aren’t looking at QB and it comes down to DE Whit Wilson and CB Sam Voth. I think Sam Voth is the best player on the board and having 83 overall CB Arthur Medrano in his prime makes this a weird pick. However 4 of the 5 players the Saints invited for focus scouting were DBs with 3 of them being CBs. I think Sam Voth is the pick giving the Saints 2 great CBs to go along with their 2 great DEs and allows them to trade their vets if they want. Voth being in my mind the best player available also is what cemented this pick. Also Shoutout to Spoof who I talked to about this pick I was having trouble fully committing to this pick. CB is the one position the Saints have a good player that's kinda young but he had also come to the conclusion of Voth probably being the pick here.

7-HOU: QB Hiram Maronde, UCLA
2.0 Pick: QB Hiram Maronde, UCLA
1.5 Pick: OG Alex Hitchens, Arkansas
1.0 Pick: QB Andrew Moncrief, Auburn

Ok now we get an easy pick. Hiram Maronde goes at pick 7 while the Texans have a very weak WR room they have no QB on the roster and a much better roster that is good enough to justify bringing in a potential franchise QB and start the clock. I don’t have too much to say this fit is just too good for both parties.

8-ATL: RB Clayton McGee, FSU
2.0 Pick: OG Alex Hitchens, Arkansas
1.5 Pick: SS Garrett Smith, Baylor
1.0 Pick: OG Alex Hitchens, Arkansas

The Falcons biggest needs are OG, ILB, and DT. The Falcons could also use a TE and RB because of some expiring contracts of older players. A lot of teams could use O-line so that's why my last mock had a lot of them going but I don’t really love this O-line class so instead of grabbing OG Alex Hitchens the Falcons take FSU RB Clayton McGee. McGee dropped to my RB2 but he is still a very talented RB and with this pick the Falcons grab a replacement option for Wayne Ricketts. Next year Ricketts will probably still be better than McGee but McGee would be much cheaper which can allow the Falcons to go out and fill their other needs. With that on top of progressions from their young players especially QB Chris Frazier they could be a 5 seed in 2025. I think we will start to see the turnaround this year but in the 2025 season it should really show and like I said I see them as a team that at the very least will make the playoffs in 2025.

9-SEA: DE Whit Wilson, Oklahoma State
2.0 Pick: RB Richard Bianchi, Hawaii
1.5 Pick: RB Richard Bianchi, Hawaii
1.0 Pick: RB Richard Bianchi, Hawaii

The birds are up and for the first time they won’t be going RB but that's not a problem for them. Grabbing QB Kemoko Allard in the 3rd round last year was a steal and I think that on offense they will be fine. While neither of the top 2 RBs fell to them I think it's better for the Seahawks this way. The Seahawks could go WR but since WR is a deep class I think they hold off on that. Instead the Seahawks grab Whit Wilson the top DE in the class. DE Paul Huffman is on an expiring contract but even if they do bring him back their 2nd DE isn’t great making Wilson an appealing option. Also a D-line of Whit Wilson, Paul Huffman, Gary Wheeler, and Alejandro Rua would be great. 

10-LAC: DE Vince Gresham, Oregon State
2.0 Pick: OT J’Mon Wolters, Utah
1.5 Pick: OT J’Mon Wolters, Utah
1.0 Pick: DE Whit Wilson, Oklahoma State

I mentioned earlier I don’t love the O-line class and with this mock I am valuing team needs less than I was before to try and get a different perspective and also because I think it may be more accurate. While the Chargers may be tempted to grab J’Mon Wolters I don’t think that would be the right choice. I think the best option here is for the Chargers to trade down but it takes two teams for that to happen. I don’t know if I can see any teams wanting to trade up because the best players are CBs and with 2 great CBs still on the board they don’t need to give up a ton to jump Jacksonville who probably is interested in a CB because they still have another option. I think this puts the Chargers in a tough spot. Based on who the Chargers invited to focus scouting they may be looking to grab a DE here. I think the Chargers reach a bit but grab a great player in DE Vince Gresham. Gresham is a great DE who can pass rush and stop the run at a high level. This pick allows the Chargers to trade DE Abel Moore or let him walk when his contract expires at the end of the year. 

11-JAX: CB Stansly Alvarez, LSU
2.0 Pick: CB Sam Voth, Illinois
1.5 Pick: CB Sam Voth, Illinois
1.0 Pick: CB Rashard Hilliard, Georgia State

Yeah the Jaguars need CB still but Sam Voth is off the board. It’s time for some hot takes. I have a much spicier hot take about CBs but I am not going to share that yet if at all. I don’t know what potential looks like so that could change this but I think on day 1 Stansly Alvarez will be a better CB than Rashard Hilliard. I think either would be a great pick here but why be boring and put Hilliard when I think Alvarez is just as good if not better. I think that Hilliard being a higher jumping is an advantage he has over Alvarez but Alvarez has much better football IQ and is much faster. Alvarez and Hilliard are pretty equal in terms of coverage ability which leads to me being higher on Alvarez.

12-NYJ: WR Marvin Thomas, LSU
Lions 2.0 Pick: CB Jonathan Parks, Ohio
Chiefs trade up 1.5 Pick: WR Logan Njoku, Kentucky
Lions 1.0 Pick: WR Logan Njoku, Kentucky

Now we have Spoof who has been very aggressive with attacking this Jets rebuild. I think he is going to grab a WR with this pick because WR Donald Galligan probably won’t be coming back next year and in that case they probably want someone better than Charles Thomas as their WR2. I think a lot of the WRs here are very interchangeable and while 2 of the WRs I think are neck and neck for WR2 in this class have gotten some discussion and since the WR picked here doesn’t have an impact on the rest of my mock I am going to have the Jets take the 3rd guy. I think Thomas is probably the worst of the 3 but since he hasn’t been talked about yet let's show him some love. Marvin Thomas is a route running WR that scored the 5th highest on the route running drill at the combine along with tying for the 7th best score in the catching drill. Thomas also had the 2nd highest Wonderlic score out of all WRs at the combine along with showing off his speed and agility. Thomas is a WR I think is being slept on so I just wanted to show him a bit of love since I don’t think he would be a bad value pick at 12.

13-NYJ: ILB Davis Covey, Charlotte
Giants 2.0 Pick: WR Logan Njoku, Kentucky
Jets 1.5 Pick: ILB Davis Covey, Charlotte
Vikings 1.0 Pick: ILB Davis Covey, Charlotte

The Jets are picking back to back and I think with this pick they could go ILB, or OLB since they have old players on expiring contracts that might not get brought back at those positions. ILB Mark Keesey is 100% not coming back so the Jets grab his replacement with the top ILB available and the 2nd best coverage LB in the draft.

14-GB: CB Chandler McKay, Western Michigan
2.0 Pick: CB Rashard Hilliard, Georgia State
1.5 Pick: CB Rashard Hilliard, Georgia State
1.0 Pick: CB Jonathan Parks, Ohio

The Packers still need CB and despite Rashard Hilliard and Jonathan Parks being on the board they grab Chandler McKay. The Packers run zone coverage so I was deciding between giving them McKay, and Giannis Wright two great zone coverage CBs. I think Wright is a great player and him scoring higher on the Wonderlic and being faster made it hard to give the Packers McKay over him. However McKay and Wright are both 5’ 11” so because of McKay’s ability to get more height when jumping I had the Packers take him. Especially since the Packers CBs are all around the same height it would help them to have a CB that can get just a little bit higher to help cover taller WRs.

15-CLE: DE James McKinnon, Miami(OH)
2.0 Pick: DE Vince Gresham, Oregon State
1.5 Pick: DE Vince Gresham, Oregon State
1.0 Pick: DE Ty Bogdanovic, Indiana

With Vince Gresham off the board the Browns grab James McKinnon. McKinnon jumps way up the board because the Browns prefer run stoppers to speed rushers at DE. The Browns biggest need is DE so they reach a bit but get the best player for them at 15.

16-BAL: OT Burch Ramos, California
2.0 Pick: OT Francisco Smith, Washington
1.5 Pick: OT Francisco Smith, Washington
1.0 Pick: OT J’Mon Wolters, Utah

Yeah. I don’t think J’Mon Wolters is the best OT in the class and I am tired of pretending that I do. Burch Ramos is only a B but went band for band with Wolters on the bench press and beat him along with scoring much better in both blocking drills. This could come back to bite me in the ass showing how much I love this guy but if I am doing a 7 round mock I am going to do it right and that means showing some of my cards.

17-NE: DE Ty Bogdanovic, Indiana
2.0 Pick: OT Brad Adams, San Diego State
1.5 Pick: OT Brad Adams, San Diego State
1.0 Pick: DE Vince Gresham, Oregon State

The Patriots top need is DE and since 3 DEs have already been taken off the board they grab Ty Bogdanovic to be the future of their DE room.

18-BUF: C Ruben Shazier, Alabama
2.0 Pick: OG Corey Cabrera, San Jose State
Panthers trade up 1.5 Pick: CB Jonathan Parks, Ohio
1.0 Pick: OG Corey Cabrera, San Jose State

Ok you might think I am crazy and I probably am but I just am not feeling these O-lineman. I am looking at combine scores and weighing them more than I was before and a lot of these O-linemen just looked real bad at the combine. Because of that, Ruben Shazier, center out of Alabama is the 1st O-lineman off the board. The Bills need OG because Morris Tye is on an expiring contract and with -1 injury is at risk of tearing his ACL because it was a little bit windy on game day. Ruben Shazier is a center but I think he’s the best O-lineman in the draft so the Bills grab him and will move him to OG. 

19-TB: C Jorge Jacobs, Wake Forest
2.0 Pick: DE Ty Bogdanovic, Indiana
1.5 Pick: C Ruben Shazier, Alabama
1.0 Pick: C Ruben Shazier, Alabama

Well last time I mixed things up by having the Buccaneers go DE but since O-linemen aren’t good this year and the best center in the draft is off the board they move quickly to grab the 2nd best O-lineman in the draft center Jorge Jacobs.

20-PHI: ILB Carlos Blacknall, North Carolina
2.0 Pick: ILB Davis Covey, Charlotte 
1.0 Pick: WR Trevor Wood, USC

Eagles really need ILB so they grab the top ILB available.

21-CHI: FS Kyle Reimold, Central Michigan
2.0 Pick: FS Kyle Reimold, Central Michigan
1.0 Pick: FS Kyle Reimold, Central Michigan

The Bears still need a FS for next year and they can get it with the best FS in the draft. They could use a DT but I don’t love the DT class and I think grabbing one here would be a reach. Reimold can sit for a year while Jerzy Redding has his farewell tour and then step into the starting job the next year. Reimold is a run stopping FS who also had the 2nd highest grade on the man coverage drill of all FSs (5th of all safeties). Reimold also was able to back up his claim from before the combine of being one of the strongest DBs in the class when he tied for the 4th most reps on the bench press with 28 reps. 

22-SF: QB Andrew Solano, TCU
2.0 Pick: QB Andrew Solano, TCU
1.0 Pick: C Ryan Wiggins, California

The 49ers traded for QB Brandon Ramirez but I don’t think they are committed to him as the future Solano can come in and give the 49ers options at QB. After drafting Fernando Thomas last year with pick 13 it’s pretty clear what the 49ers move is going forward. The 49ers have to get the ball into the hands of their brightest young skill player and Solano is the perfect guy to do it. As a balanced QB they can run the pistol offense and with being a balanced QB Solano won’t be a bad fit in most schemes only locking you out of vertical and air raid, neither of which are schemes that fit Fernando Thomas. Fernando Thomas has amazing hands so why not pair him with one of the most accurate QBs in the class.

23-DET: OLB David Brown Jr., Central Michigan 
Jets 2.0 Pick: WR Trevor Wood, USC
Giants 1.0 Pick: OLB Rasheed Downs, Notre Dame

The Lions need OLB and and they like guys who can pass rush so they grab the best pass rusher in the draft.

24-ATL: OG Alex Hitchens, Arkansas
2.0 Pick: OG Felix Rodriguez, Temple
1.0 Pick: ILB Joe Yanda, Utah State

I didn’t love the value of Hitchens at 8 but now at pick 24 the value is much better. I think Hitchens will be solid but he is not worth a top 10 pick. Also since they drafted Clayton McGee at 8 they should have a better run game which is great because Hitchens isn’t a great pass blocker.

25-DAL: OT J’Mon Wolters, Utah
2.0 Pick: OT Tony Varvaro, Northern Illinois
1.0 Pick: ILB Carlos Blacknall, North Carolina

Right after the Falcons stop the fall of an A+ O-lineman the Cowboys do the same with J’Mon Wolters. I think Wolters will be a solid player but I feel like he just isn’t what he has been hyped up to be. Yeah he is pretty strong but he didn’t grade well on the blocking drills at the combine. I think he will still be solid and have a good career but far from a can’t miss O-lineman.

26-MIA: SS Shaq Ryan, Colorado
2.0 Pick: TE Hakeem Judd, Texas State
1.0 Pick: DT Phillip Bell, Bowling Green

The Dolphins need to get a SS for next year when they lose Robert Yellowhair and while Ryan has his flaws and most of them come from being kinda dumb he’s very talented. Ryan is great in coverage and has amazing hands and if he can just learn the inner workings of the game better he could be an amazing pick. This is a good pick for Miami because they can sit him for his rookie year and then when he’s developed a bit they can hope that his skill shines through as he develops his Football IQ more.

27-KC: WR Arden Ejiofor, Louisiana-Lafayette
2.0 Pick: WR Matt Zavala, Oregon State
1.0 Pick: WR Matt Zavala, Oregon State

The Chiefs need WR badly so they take Arden Ejiofor who looked great at the combine. Ejiofor could be seen as a risky pick because of his overall but I think he will be a great WR for a team that really needs one.

28-ARI: OT Mike Hubbard, TCU
2.0 Pick: ILB Joe Yanda, Utah State    
1.0 Pick: ILB Tyler Bradley, Ohio State

Well I gave you Burch Ramos so let’s keep the fun going Mike Hubbard is another OT I am really high on. Hubbard is a pass blocking OT but compared to a lot of the other OTs he is one of the more balanced ones.

29-PIT: ILB Joe Yanda, Utah State
2.0 Pick: ILB Carlos Blacknall, North Carolina
1.0 Pick: CB Giannis Wright, Air Force

I don’t love the value with this pick but the Steelers really need ILB and Yanda really impressed at the combine and showed that he is one of the best ILBs in the class when it comes to stopping the run.

30-JAX: DT T.Y. Hubbard, Syracuse
2.0 Pick: ILB Tyler Bradley, Ohio State
1.0 Pick: OLB Beau Martin, Alabama

The Jaguars grab a beast in T.Y. Hubbard. Hubbard is just a super balanced DT who can win reps in both the pass and run game.

31-JAX: OLB Beau Martin, Alabama
2.0 Pick: OLB Beau Martin, Alabama
1.0 Pick: WR Arden Ejiofor, Louisiana-Lafayette

With the Jaguars up again at pick 31 I am giving them OLB Beau Martin. With 2 OLBs on expiring deals and one under contract for 2 more years and all of them starting to get to the end of their primes, a young OLB would be a good way to not only improve the position but also save money. Just like with the Tyler Bradley pick this selection also is a very similar player to the guy he would be replacing. OLB Kirk Ridley might get a contract extension because he’s so good but I can’t see the Jaguars bringing back Todd Eggers. Eggers a run stopping OLB with good strength, decent speed, and decent tackling ability is 29 and on the last year of his deal at only 62 overall so Beau Martin can come in and replace Eggers as OLB 3 and in 2 years when OLB Phillip Giffen’s contract is up could be the OLB 1 or 2 depending on if Kirk Ridley is still with the team.

32-CAR: OLB Rasheed Downs, Notre Dame
2.0 Pick: OLB Rasheed Downs, Notre Dame
1.0 Pick: CB Chandler McKay, Western Michigan

The Panthers are killing it in this mock grabbing 2 absolute monsters on defense already and with them picking again their biggest need is OLB. The Panthers also wouldn’t mind a DE here. I give them the best coverage LB in the draft to go along with the other coverage OLB on their team.

33-IND: OG John Massie, Army
2.0 Pick: DE James McKinnon, Miami(OH)

John Massie is a super balanced OG that I think could really help the Colts.

34-SF: CB Giannis Wright, Air Force
2.0 Pick: CB Giannis Wright, Air Force

With pick 22 the 49ers got their QB of the future I think the biggest needs for them are C, and CB. This is because OT and OG two other big needs are being looked at in FA. With no centers off the board they have their pick of the lot and despite 3 CBs already being taken the available CBs are still real good. I think the 49ers don’t take a center here because even though they are great with them (at least based on how it looks now) pivoting to a more pass heavy offense the centers wouldn’t be a great fit. I think the 49ers go CB here this would give them a young CB3 for sure but more likely a CB2. Looking for a zone coverage CB they take Giannis Wright.

35-MIN: SS Ben Lombardozzi, Eastern Michigan
2.0 Pick: SS Justin Ramirez, LSU

Justin Ramirez falls in my rankings thanks to the dumb dumb tax. Ben Lombardozzi takes advantage being just slightly worse than Ramirez in almost every category except Lombardozzi can process the game in a way Justin Ramirez can only dream to.

36-NYG: WR Ronald Climber, Miami(FL)
2.0 Pick: CB Stansly Alvarez, LSU

The Giants can really use a RB or WR and need a CB soon. I think a RB would be more important to the team overall long term. However the Giants go WR here to improve their passing game. I considered Matt Siri who has been rising up my rankings but with this being the Giants last pick in the draft they can’t afford to take the risk that Siri offers. Instead they take a WR from my other rival. Ronald Climber is still a bit of a risk but he graded really well at the combine and is a guy you know will be able to get open for you.

37-CAR: WR Matt Zavala, Oregon State
2.0 Pick: RB Nick Pounders, North Carolina

The Panthers are up again and after beefing up the defense a lot they get Dekoda Link another weapon. Zavala is one of the best pass catchers in the draft.

38-MIA: ILB Ali Sandoval, Minnesota
2.0 Pick: OLB Michael Bell, Charlotte

The Dolphins need ILB so they grab a speed ILB which they have shown to like. Sandoval really impressed at the combine with above average scores in every category.

39-HOU: OT Tony Varvaro, Northern Illinois
2.0 Pick: OT Trevon Ingram, Buffalo

Texans need OT and they grab the best run blocking OT left.

40-ATL: DT Jason Marte, Tennessee
2.0 Pick: DT Chris Crawford, Southern Miss

I think the Falcons can go DT or ILB here so I gave them the best player between those positions. Jason Marte is a great DT that can make an impact against both the pass and run game.

41-SEA: RB Kelvin Dupree, Kentucky
2.0 Pick: WR Arden Ejiofor, Louisiana-Lafayette

After missing out on a RB at 9 the Seahawks grab my RB3. Kelvin Dupree is like a budget version of Richard Bianchi who I think was an amazing fit for the Seahawks.

42-LAC: WR Logan Njoku, Kentucky
2.0 Pick: DT Cesar Whitehead, Michigan State

Chargers grab Logan Njoku to be their WR3 for this year and hopefully their future WR1. Njoku slid not because I don’t think he’s good but because I think this WR class is really really good.

43-JAX: CB Rashard Hilliard, Georgia State
2.0 Pick: DT Javy Axelrod, Ohio State

The Jaguars already grabbed a great CB but after filling two other holes and another great CB still on the board they double dip. 

44-MIN: RB Jeff Holley, Rutgers
2.0 Pick: RB Lorenzo Carr, Appalachian State

Vikings switch out the RB by grabbing my RB4 Jeff Holley. I don’t have a ton of notes on Holley. He's not a player that excels in any singular area but can do almost anything you want him to do well.

45-ATL: TE Hakeem Judd, Texas State
2.0 Pick: FS Maikel Infante, Kansas State

Hakeem Judd is a replacement for Jin Zhong and is the best TE in the draft.

46-GB: OLB Sebastian Amichia, Arizona
2.0 Pick: OLB Derrick Vasquez, Northwestern

The Packers are another team that likes pass rush OLBs so they grab an amazing pass rusher.

47-CLE: OLB Derrick Vasquez, Northwestern
2.0 Pick: ILB Jarrod Young, San Jose State

The Browns are another team that likes pass rush OLB so I am giving them the 3rd best pass rusher in the class.

48-BAL: SS Taylor Armbrister, Michigan State
2.0 Pick: SS Shaq Ryan, Colorado

The Ravens need a SS to play alongside 2022 1st round pick FS Matt Perez and Armbrister is a smart player that is good in zone coverage.

49-PHI: WR Tim McRae, Oklahoma
2.0 Pick: RB Jeff Holley, Rutgers

The Eagles have tried really hard to get a good young WR so here they take Tim McRae, a great WR that is just solid across the board.

50-MIA: OG Justin Cooper, Troy
2.0 Pick: OT Mike Penny, Texas

The Dolphins need O-line and with a shiny new toy for Dean Hammonds in Paul Canha they grab the guy who had the best score in the pass blocking drill at the combine.

51-TB: ILB Gonzalez Tyson, Louisiana Tech
2.0 Pick: C Ruben Shazier, Alabama

The Bucs need ILB to replace Patrick Cannady so they grab a smart and stout run stopper to do just that.

52-PHI: ILB Malik Opara, Massachusetts
2.0 Pick: WR Marvin Thomas, LSU

The Eagles could use a RB and a CB but I don’t like the value of any of the RBs here and all the CBs worth taking here are man coverage which doesn’t fit the Eagles. I really hate the Eagles, I don't really know what they should do here. They could take kicker Ronald Baker but instead I am giving them another ILB since they probably need a 2nd ILB if they plan to use only 1 DT. 

53-CHI: OLB Ja'Wuan Gray, California
2.0 Pick: FB Michael Elias, Oklahoma State

The Bears need an OLB to replace Douglas Bingaman and his 73 run defense so they take the best run stopping OLB still on the board.

54-NYJ: K Ronald Baker, Notre Dame
2.0 Pick: K Ronald Baker, Notre Dame

IT'S KICKER TIME WOOOOOOOOOOOO.

55-HOU: WR Trevor Wood, USC
2.0 Pick: WR Ronald Cimber, Miami

The Texans new franchise QB needs a #1 target and Wood is a great option because of his great hands and route running ability.

56-JAX: ILB Michael Rozier, Illinois
2.0 Pick: CB Zac McCutchen, Missouri

The Jaguars need ILB and with so many flying off the board they grab one to ensure they don’t miss out. Rozier is a strong run defender who is ready to make RBs think twice before running up the middle.

57-DAL: ILB Josh Joyner, Oregon State
2.0 Pick: ILB Ali Sandoval, Minnesota

A lot of teams need ILB and the Cowboys are no different so they have to go and grab one from the severely depleted pool. Because the top run stoppers are all gone the Cowboys grab a coverage ILB they sacrifice some run defense but get a much more well rounded LB.

58-MIA: OLB Jourdan Conner, Oregon State
2.0 Pick: SS Ben Lombardozzi, Eastern Michigan

The Dolphins love speed at the LB position so they grab another speedy boy with Jourdan Conner who really impressed at the combine and raised his stock.

59-KC: DT Robinzon Terrell, Washington
2.0 Pick: DT T.Y. Hubbard, Syracuse

The Chiefs could use another DT so they grab the best one on the board. I don’t have much more to say.

60-NYJ: OLB Brandon Campbell, Temple
2.0 Pick: FB Adam Anderson, Nevada

The Jets could be losing 2 OLBs in FA after this season and both are great in coverage so I grab them one of the best coverage OLBs in the draft. I chose Campbell over some other options because he is stronger and smarter.

61-PIT: DE Brandon Rasmussen, Appalachian State
2.0 Pick: DE Brandon Rasmussen, Appalachian State

The Steelers could still use a great run stopping DE.

62-SF: C Trayvon Wadley, Purdue
2.0 Pick: C Jorge Jacobs, Wake Forest

The 49ers grab a strong pass blocking center to anchor the O-line.

63-BAL: DE Ronald McKinnon, Memphis
2.0 Pick: ILB Gonzalez Tyson, Louisiana Tech

The Ravens are shopping one of their veteran DEs so they grab a big run stopper to replace him.

64-NYJ: C Edward Colon, UTSA
2.0 Pick: SS Andrew Zagunis, Virginia Tech

With an old center at the end of his contract the Jets grab a young center to give them the option to move on.

Ok that's all I have for you don't forget to like and subscribe if you love my mocks. Also don't forget to like and subscribe if you hate my mocks.

Edited by kgreene829
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ape said:

Who? 

First Name Last Name Position Bench Press (reps) Run Block Drill Pass Block Drill

Jorge Jacobs C 42 9.29 6.77
Ruben Shazier C 42 9.57 6.42

Jorge Jacobs 2nd best run blocker and tied for most reps on the bench press at the combine