Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] Week 14 POTW

Week 14 POTW

SG Jeffrey Luedtke, MIAF, SR, 3*, B Overall

40 Points, 3 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 1 Steal in an 86-76 W vs Georgia Tech

39 Points, 7 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 2 Steals in an 86-68 W vs Florida State

miami-fl-hurricanes-guard-isaiah-wong-2-

Sitting here with SG Jeffrey Luedtke, winner of the Week 14 POTW! You won back in week 2 and have been a dominant force all season to win the final one of the regular season. Tell me what does this award mean to you?

Ah, Week 14 POTW, just another trophy to add to my ever-growing collection. Winning back in Week 2 was just a warm-up. I've been dominating all season because that's what I do best. This award? It's a testament to my relentless drive and unmatched skill on the court. It's not just about being the best for a week or a season; it's about consistently proving that no one else can even come close to my level of play. Every time I step onto the court, I'm not just playing the game, I'm redefining it. This award is a reminder to everyone that I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Your stat lines are impressive, showcasing not only your scoring ability but also your contributions in rebounds, assists, and steals. How do you approach each game to maintain such versatility?

Well, when it comes to my game, it's all about versatility and adapting to whatever the court throws at me. I approach each game with a mindset similar to how I live my life off the court. When I'm at the club, I'm there to let loose, immerse myself in the energy of the place, and enjoy the moment. I take that same energy onto the court.

I'm a giver, receiver, and watcher in all aspects of my life. On the court, this translates to being a team player who knows when to step up and score, when to assist my teammates, and when to hang back and analyze the game, waiting for the perfect moment to make my move. Just like in my personal life, where I balance different roles, on the court, I blend scoring, assisting, rebounding, and stealing seamlessly. It's about reading the room—or in this case, the game—and knowing how to make the most impact, whether it's taking charge or supporting my teammates.

Jeffrey, you are one of the most impressive players in the country, currently sitting 2nd overall in scoring nationally. To the Wooden award voters out there, what's your pitch?

As one of the country's top scorers and a contender for the Wooden Award, my message to the voters is straightforward: If you've been watching the games, if you've been analyzing the stats, the choice is clear. My performance on the court speaks for itself. I bring more than just points; I bring a level of excellence and dedication that sets a new standard.

However, it's important to bring up that if the voters don’t vote for me, there’s a racial factor that needs to be looked into. If you don’t vote for me, you’re biased against Jeffrey Luedtke.

Excellent Jeffrey, I know the voters will be moved by that. Big ACC tournament coming up for the Canes. How are you personally preparing for one last conference tournament?

Heading into the ACC tournament, my preparation strategy is unique. First, I hit the stripclubs, embracing the high-energy environment to unwind and clear my head. It's a space where I can be myself, away from the court, yet still in an atmosphere that's vibrant and intense.

Then, I balance it out with some time playing volleyball  at my favorite nude beach,. This is where I'm the center of attention, much like on the basketball court. It's a different kind of spotlight, but it keeps me sharp, used to having eyes on me, which is crucial for high-pressure games.

Quite adventurous, and best of luck in the post season. Before I leave do you have any last remarks?

Go Canes

This article was written with the help of @cultur3

Week 1 POTW - PG William Smith, SJU

Week 2 POTW - SG Jeffrey Luedtke, MIAF

Week 3 POTW - C Henry Gonzales, UCI

Week 4 POTW - PF Pedro Rodriguez, PURD

Week 5 POTW - SG Nicholas Garcia, SMC

Week 6 POTW - PG Michael Speed, SMC

Week 7 POTW - PF Timothy Plungis, UTAH

Week 8 POTW - PF Pedro Rodriguez, PURD

Week 9 POTW - SG Mitchell Henderson, NEB

Week 10 POTW - C Henry Gonzales, UCI