Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

2024 NFL Draft - Potential Dates

Piercewise1

2024 NFL Draft - Potential Dates  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekend(s) would you be available for the 2024 NFL Draft? Select all that apply.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/15/2024 at 05:00 PM

Hello owners,

We are looking to nail down the date of this year's draft; please vote for all weekends your team would be represented. Past drafts have been two days, but to maximize our options we have listed Friday-Sunday dates for all choices. Rules:

1. Only one vote per team - owners please coordinate with your staff

2. For partial coverage (e.g. Friday only / Saturday after 2 PM), please mark your team as available and then comment below with the details.

3. You have a week to respond (until noon EST on Monday, January 15th)

Hey I'm an idiot and didn't read the post before clicking a date. Please subtract a vote from March 8-10 when conducting the final tally.

I have an intense work weekend March 1-3 (recording sessions), and slightly less intense but still busy work weekend March 8-10. VASTLY prefer the earlier dates...

do we have a specific time we are thinking of doing these on since my work day ends around 1 pm PST and I have an hour drive back home

On 1/9/2024 at 7:56 PM, kwheele said:

do we have a specific time we are thinking of doing these on since my work day ends around 1 pm PST and I have an hour drive back home

Not yet. That planning is currently underway. Friday will likely start in the evening EST. Saturday and Sunday will probably be afternoon starts.