Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

2024 | Create-A-Croot/Coach Opportunity

TuscanSota

Hey everyone,

I have a lot on my plate this off-season, so unfortunately I won't have time to run a test-season. With that being said, I know some of you wanted the opportunity to create a croot so I'm going to give y'all that.

For this off-season, write an article about a player on your team and what they're doing this off-season.

Heck, here are some ideas for you:

• How they're preparing for the Spring Games
  • How they're celebrating Crootsmas
  • How they're saving Crootsmas from that one man named Slippery Jim
  • A slice-of-life story on how they're handling finals week at their university
  • How they're eye-ing for a starting position or competing with other players.

It can be any genre, just make it as appropriate as it needs to be.

Write an article, make it good, and you'll be allowed to create either a croot for the next season or an AI Coach. All that I ask is that you post it here:

News Articles, Columns, and Media - SFA - Simulation Football Association (simfba.com)

For croots, you will be able to select any position and archetype including the new ATH archetypes. For Coaches, you will be able to input a name, age, their alma-mater, where they're currently coaching, their preferred offensive and defensive schemes, and coaching tendencies.

Deadline will be by the upcoming SimNFL Draft, but I'll create a thread after New Year's Day.

~Tuscan

• Like 2
  • Fire 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...