Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Meet The Croots: ATH Steven Hoag from Minnetonka, Minnesota

Advantageous Minnetonka snaps Centennial's winning streak at four

Steven Hoag, a versatile four-star athlete from Minnetonka, Minnesota, has made a name for himself both as a dynamic running back and a skilled defensive back. His ability to excel on both sides of the ball makes him a unique and valuable asset on the field.

During his standout junior year, Hoag rushed for 950 yards and scored 12 touchdowns, showcasing his speed and agility as a running back. As a defensive back, he recorded 30 tackles and intercepted 5 passes, demonstrating his keen defensive instincts and playmaking abilities. His versatility was particularly highlighted in a memorable game against Edina Hornets, where he caught several key passes from another top recruit, Jake O'Connor, and rushed for two critical touchdowns. This performance was pivotal in Minnetonka's upset victory. Their season would end by Edina however later that year in a tight overtime battle during the state quarterfinals.

Hoag's multifaceted skills have drawn the attention of several FBS programs. The University of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa are particularly interested, recognizing his potential to adapt to various positions and contribute significantly to their teams.

Despite being a four-star recruit, Hoag's performance on the field speaks volumes about his capabilities. His exceptional athleticism and football IQ allow him to make significant impacts, whether he's carrying the ball, making tackles, or defending passes. As he approaches his senior year, Steven Hoag remains one of the most exciting prospects to watch, with a bright future ahead in collegiate football.

Steven Hoag is named after one of my former cross-country coaches, who coached for me at the same high school as the player written above. He was an inspiration and a fantastic mentor to those who participated on the Minnetonka Cross Country team during his tenure as a high school coach. He was passionate for long distance running and was inspired by other runners across the United States such as Steven Prefontaine. While he did not play football, he was a huge homer for the Minnesota Gophers. I wanted to honor his memory in a way by creating this player and allowing the player's story to unfold within SimFBA. With this written, I do not personally plan on recruiting this player; though I encourage others to do so. Have it, folks.

• Like 6