Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Discord Bot Command Suggestions

I'm working on a new bot for our discord server and am working on re-implementing the streaming feature. I also want to open this up as an opportunity to take in feedback and suggestions as far as use of the discord bot.

What kind of commands or features would you like to see from the bot? Would you be interested in any of the following?

• Looking up team information
  • Looking up player info
  • Pulling up stats
  • Flexing your coaching record on fellow users

Let me know if you're interested in any of the above or perhaps something else. This bot is for y'all, and I'd love to implement something that y'all are would like to use.

Would be kinda cool for discussion if there was a way for a discord command to pull both the college and pro stats from a player, like college, draft position, and nfl team, earnings, maybe stats though that's a lot of info in one card...

Is there an easy shorthand for folks to look up series, like on https://www.winsipedia.com/compare. Maybe Team abbreviations are enough, idk

Pulling up boxscores to specific games if they're on the interface would be cool too.

I think the other thing that comes to mind is school, maybe? Like football and basketball performance on one card, again for flexing?

• Like 1

On 10/19/2023 at 11:46 PM, alexfall862 said:

Would be kinda cool for discussion if there was a way for a discord command to pull both the college and pro stats from a player, like college, draft position, and nfl team, earnings, maybe stats though that's a lot of info in one card...

Is there an easy shorthand for folks to look up series, like on https://www.winsipedia.com/compare. Maybe Team abbreviations are enough, idk

Pulling up boxscores to specific games if they're on the interface would be cool too.

I think the other thing that comes to mind is school, maybe? Like football and basketball performance on one card, again for flexing?

The first suggestion, I can deploy in a moment. As for box scores for specific games, that will be difficult considering that some matchups can happen more than once in a season (conference championships, playoffs)