Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2024] NFL Draft Book

Jieret

Draft class was released last night, so you know what that means....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15esJmFH-1kNYcr7Vepi5cTSdoI5gRDhCYmcQgu6VJAs/edit?usp=sharing

A few changes from last year's version:

• The list of croots is no longer pre-sorted by position.  Initial rankings are as per the Draft Class CSV from Discord and are already sorted by Overall. EDIT: 11/4/23: Draft Book updated after DT OVR fix.  Please do note that the class has now been sorted by OVR, then Stars, then Position.
  • Moved the Custom Sort column to the '2024 Draft Class-full' sheet.
    • Using the Custom Sorter Macro will sort by numerical rankings you placed in the Custom Sort column, then Overall, then Potential if you've scouted any and entered them in the Potential column.
    • This Macro now works from any sheet - you don't have to be on the '2024 Draft Class-full' sheet to run it  (previously it would sort off of whatever sheet you had active, causing errors if you weren't on the sheet with the Custom Sort column).
    • Reminder that you MUST download your own copy of this file to use this feature.

• On the 'Conference Data' sheet:
    • Added Jacksonville State (JST) to C-USA, and James Madison (JMU), Marshall (MRSH), and Old Dominion (ODU) to Sun Belt.
    • Added a bunch of schools to FCS.  If any of them are supposed to be in Division II or some other conference I missed, let me know.  But I wasn't going to check all of them today.
    • Added a 'None' column so the players without a school listed do not show up as AAC.

• Added 'Total' and '% Drafted' columns for more info when tracking players drafted from X conference.

• Highlighted the Kick Power and Kick Accuracy columns on the K and P sheets for easier readability, since those are the only attributes anyone really cares about there.  I've thought about it for other positions, but there's probably too many to highlight them all.  I am open to highlighting position-relevant ones (e.g. Run Block/Pass Block for OL) later if people ask for it.  Or you could just do it yourself on the copy your download.

I thought about not including all the F OVR players, which would cut the list by over half.  But I've included them for completeness's sake, and because I don't trust you degens to not make Kevon Decker, 1* punter from Idaho State, Mr. Irrelevant.  If you want to delete these kinds of players, do so off the '2024 Draft Class-full' sheet.  The other sheets will update automatically.

Questions?  Comments?  Outrage over my Kevon Decker slander?  Leave it below!

Edited by Jieret
  • Like 4
  • Football 1

• 3 weeks later...