Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] Heisman Acceptance Speech

SavageHeisman.thumb.jpg.fd9f98ec99f8cb5de1c640a468ca4432.jpg

2023 - This year's Heisman trophy winner is Brandon Savage from Tennessee! Final year stats:

6649 passing yards, 52 TDs, 14 INTs

Regular Season Stats:

5842 passing yards, 46 TDs, 12 INTs

And now a speech from Savage:

Ladies and gentlemen, friends, family, and fans of the University of Tennessee,

First and foremost, I want to express my deepest gratitude to everyone who has supported me throughout this incredible journey. It is truly an honor and a privilege to stand before you today as the (maybe unexpected) recipient of the Heisman Trophy.

I want to begin by thanking my incredible coach, Tsweezy. Coach, your unwavering belief in me and your dedication to the game have been instrumental in my success. You've taught me not just about football, but about life, and I am forever grateful for your guidance, as well as how damn funny and great at making media you are.

I also want to take a moment to acknowledge my teammates. Football is the ultimate team sport, and I wouldn't be here without the incredible group of men who have battled alongside me on that field. Matt Siri and Hayes Edwards, you guys are the best wide receivers a quarterback could ever ask for. Your speed, your hands (pause), and your determination made my job a whole lot easier.

Speaking of determination, our offensive line may not have gotten the (good kind) of recognition it deserved, but those guys worked tirelessly to protect me and open up running lanes when I needed a break and we had to run the ball. I want to thank each and every one of them for their grit and dedication.

Our season was a rollercoaster of emotions. Going 12-0 in the regular season was an incredible achievement, and it was a testament to the hard work and resilience of this team. But as we all know, our journey came to an end in the playoff semifinals against TCU. It was a tough loss, one that stung deeply, but it's a part of the game we all love. Mark my words, it will not happen again.

Through the highs and lows of this season, the support of the Tennessee fans has been unwavering. Your passion and dedication inspire us every time we step onto the field. The Volunteer Nation is something truly special, and I am proud to have represented this great state throughout my college career.

To my family, who have been my rock throughout this journey, thank you for your love and support. You've been with me through thick and thin, and I wouldn't be here without you, especially our creator: @TuscanSota. Much thanks to you for generating me with the talent and potential I've been blessed with.

Receiving the Heisman Trophy is a dream come true, but I want to emphasize that this is not just an individual award. It's a reflection of the hard work and sacrifice of everyone who has been a part of my journey. I share this honor with my teammates, my coaches, my family, and the entire Volunteer Nation.

Once again, thank you all for this incredible honor. It's been an unforgettable journey, but it's not over yet! Let's run it back next year! Go Vols!

Vanderbilt Delenda Est

• Like 3
  • Football 1
  • zamn 1

• 3 weeks later...