Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023/24] | SimNFL | Seattle Seahawks Looking for new GM

Seattle Seahawks postgame press conference

The Seattle Seahawks are now hiring for a new GM.

Due to not having heard from our previous GM for the past few weeks, we are re-opening the position and looking to bring someone into our organization.

Tasks of the position include scouting potential talent, growing the roster and team, administering all decisions regarding Free Agency, Trades, and managing the roster.

The intent of this hire will be to eventually hand the reigns and ownership responsibilities to this individual at the end of the 2024 SimNFL season. I have not been the best individual with running this team. My priorities have frequently been elsewhere due to the constant work towards the interface and my time to building and game-planning this team is spreading incredibly thin. Hell, some of the decisions I made this season were certainly learning lessons. Never play a Pocket QB in a Spread-Option scheme.

Regardless, I think the organization will be best in the hands of someone else.

As far as requirements of who this hire will be, I am heavily considering the following:

• Is an actual fan and passionate for the Seattle Seahawks
  • Their activity as an active member of the SimFBA community
  • Is interested in learning the ins and outs of SimNFL and what managing a professional roster looks like
  • Is willing to help take on the rebuild of the Seahawks and eventually defeat an NFC West team that isn't San Francisco
  • Is willing to make mistakes and learn from them. This game is a simulation, and losing will certainly happen.

Please DM me here in the SimFBA forums if you're interested. Please do not DM me on discord regarding the opportunity.

Thanks,

Tuscan

• Like 1