Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Illinois State Sputters Out The Gate

ASU basketball adds guard D.J. Horne, a transfer from Illinois State

Normal, IL

The Illinois State Redbirds season started with a whimper as they visited in-state Northwestern in Evanston. The game was over by halftime as the Wildcats had a 38-14 lead, they ended up with a dominating 88 to 31 win over the Redbirds. When asked for comments after the game Coach Ape was short and blunt with his answer, "We stunk." There really wasn't much to look at as a bright spot for the Redbirds, PG Edward Gamble attempted 31 field goals, more than the rest of the squad combined, only making 8 of them. Only Gamble and Allan Farooq made any shots from the field for the Redbirds, when asked if he wants to get more players involved Coach Ape stated simply, "My gameplan was shit." So take that as you may. Hopefully for the Redbirds things start to turn around with their next game coming against Wright State on the road. When asked for a realistic expectation for next week Coach Ape said, "50 points." Let's hope there are brighter days ahead for this ISU program because it's looking like it could turn into a very long season in Normal

Edited by Ape
I don’t know how to read my schedule
  • Like 4