Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

UTSA returning coach hire

Dakotagreer

*Coach Dakotagreer takes the podium to begin the press conference*

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to be returning as the head coach for your UTSA Roadrunners. I am coming back from dealing with family issues involved in life.  I am grateful to be back at this university and city. 

I plan on building on the foundations that the interm had coach laid down as this is the first season in the AAC. The great culture of this program will prove to the doubters that we will play hard for not just 2 halves but for all 4 quarters. 

As far as recruitment is concerned there are not only great coaches in the college spectrum,  but in this conference alone there are top tier guys going after top tier players,  but UTSA has the chance to build one of the best college football cultures in the nation.  A culture that prospective players will be able to prosper here athletically and academicly.

Thank yall for the time.  Birds up. 

*the podium is now open for questions*

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, tsweezy said:

Coach, what did you see from your players in your absence that you want to build on or change for next season?

Our rushing attack  was the main thing I noticed we had three 700 plus yard rushers.  Our last game alone against rice we almost had 2 100 yard rushers on the night we had over 350 yards rushing with 5 rushing touchdowns.  We have to build and keep that intensity. 

Alternatively on the defensive side we have got to bear down and give our guys the ball more.  Yes we had blowout losses but there were 4 games we lost by one score.  One defensive stop when we need it and we're easily top 5 in our conference.  

The defensive side you will see many changes next year to the gameplan were currently looking into the players we have on campus and the ones were bringing into campus to nail down a scheme to give our team the stops to win a ball game. 

• Like 1