Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] Week 14 POTW

Week 14 OPOTW

QB Julian Longacre, USC, 42 of 55 for 663 yards, 7 TD, 0 INT in a 59-55 W vs #6 UCLA

Musings from Arledge: What we've learned about USC through two games - On3

Congratulations once again Julian Longacre, a 3rd Offensive Player of the Week award to celebrate your massive game against UCLA. How does it feel to win this award for a third time this season?

It’s feels good. I won it against a rival and it makes it feel sweeter

It was an absolute nailbiter, back and forth of a game. What were your emotions like as you played?

I tried to stay calm during the whole game. But if I’m honest I was just chomping at the bit to get back in that field.

55 passing attempts, 663 yards, 7 touchdowns against the hated rivals across the city. How does your arm feel after an incredible throwing performance

They will probably cut my arm off when I die for research on how it can maintain greatness that long.

All your receivers played incredibly, but especially Trevor Wood, who had 17 receptions, 313 yards, and 3 touchdowns. Whats your relationship like with him on and off the field?

That’s my brother for life…. Never seen a guy so dedicated to getting better. What y’all see on the field is just child’s play to what he puts his body through to be that great.

You have another titanic battle with UCLA coming for the Pac-12 title. What are you looking forward to most for that game?

Getting out of it with another win
Tired of playing them

Well Julian, best of luck this upcoming week, anything to tell the nation before I let you slide out of here?

USC coming for it all

Week 14 DPOTW

DT Zac Hicks, TULS, 5 Tackles, 1 TFL, 1 Sack, 1 INT, 1 TD in a 31-20 W vs #14 Nevada

Tulsa Transfer Defensive Lineman Jaxon Player Includes Cowboys In Top 5 |  Pokes Report

Congratulations Zac Hicks on winning your first Defensive Player of the Week award after a huge game against Nevada. How does it feel to win this award?

It's an awesome feeling to cap off the season, but I wouldn't be here without the rest of my boys on the defense for helping me out!  They are all dogs and I can't wait to ride the rest of the season with them, wherever that leads.

Zac you were absolutely mighty. Talk me through the pick-6 from your perspective, a rare occasion for any lineman

Call came in from up top on a key 3rd down in the 2nd half, we had just gone down but by another Field Goal, but we knew we just needed a big play and we'd be right in it.  We come back on the field determined to make that statement; first play back and the ball got tipped at the line and fell right in my hands.  I got my big fat ass down the field with a convoy of Freddy G, Joey, and big Virg right into the end zone.  Not too long after another 3 and out that quarter, Motte got one for him too in a similar fashion.  We both joked about it on the sideline after that play.  But that convoy is what won us the game.  Skelly was rocking, sideline was rocking, the whole 918 was rocking.

This Tulsa team has one of the best defensive lines in the country. What is it like playing with a unit like this one?

These guys are just hungry. Every guy that we have is willing to go that extra yard to win, and we do it as a team.  We all help each other and honestly try to put do each other.  The more we all do on the field, the more it makes the others want to out do the others.  Freddy and Joey get a lot of attention, but I for sure want to shout out Reyes for taking this to heart and stepping in with a new scheme and just balling out.  He has like 7 or 8 sacks as a first year starter?  Dudes a mauler

With the Conference Championship Games still to come, this highly ranked Tulsa team might still have a shot for postseason glory. How will you and this team prepare for the coming weeks?

Can't look too far ahead.  I believe it's Memphis that we play in the CCG (this 5 way tie is wild) and they have one of the toughest offenses to defend against.  Once we play then, we'll move onto the rest of the postseason.  One game at a time my guy!

Wrapping up your junior year, what was your favorite part of this season?

Honestly, this entire ride was a blast this season.  Hard to pick one favorite when it felt like that we got back on track as a team this season.

And you guys sure have closed strong. Before I leave, any last words for all the loyal listeners out there?

Shout out 401 East Greenwich Rhode Island! Love y'all

This article written with the help of @Dhawk18 and @acewulf

Week 0 POTWs - RB Elijah Wendelken, ARK / SS Jalyn Jones, NW

Week 1 POTWs - QB Julian Longacre, USC / DT Jatavis Gabriel, CINC

Week 2 POTWs - QB Brandon Savage, TENN / DT Mike LeVert, MSST

Week 3 POTWs - RB Mitchell Reynolds, KSST / DE Marco Spruill, GRAM

Week 4 POTWs - QB Hiram Maronde, UCLA / DT Colton Rankin, FSU

Week 5 POTWs - QB Andrew Moncrief, AUB / OLB Jomal Diggs, ND

Week 6 POTWs - QB Travis Knebel, BAYL / DT Dante Williams, WISC

Week 7 POTWs - RB Richard Bianchi, HAWI / CB Ryan Cervelli, WAKE

Week 8 POTWs - RB Moises Walker, UHOU / DE Maurice Dawkins, BYU

Week 9 POTWs - RB Yogi Oladipo, COLO / OLB Jose Knott, CSU