Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] Week 12 POTW

Week 12 OPOTW

QB Julian Longacre, USC, 31 of 34 for 525 yards, 7 TD, 0 INT in a 76-41 W vs Arizona

USC QB Caleb Williams shows what the hype was about – Orange County Register

Julian, congratulations on being the first ever two time Offensive Player of the Week winner. Dominant performance against Arizona, what led to this explosion?

We just put the hard work in honestly. I think this team has hit its groove and it showed offensively Saturday

More touchdowns than incompletions, have you ever had a game like this in the past that comes to mind?

No sir! I was locked in this game. I believe I’m the best player in the league and I have been hearing rumblings of other names. So I made it my business to remind people.

With a huge match up against UCLA coming up, what’s the feeling like in the locker room at this moment?

It’s USC vs UCLA this is the one we have been waiting for lucky both teams have been doing there job so it should be a epic clash….. USC by 10

Before that almighty battle for LA, you have a bye week. What do you plan to do this weekend?

Study film. I’m a student of the game. I want to win more than anything. I also might go to the beach with some girls. But mostly study.

Thanks for the time today Julian. Since it’s your second time winning the award this season, tell your adoring fans something about yourself before we head out.

I am a hard worker. I love pizza. And I want to bring a ring home to USC!!! GO TROJANS!!

Week 12 DPOTW

ILB Kevin Marimon, JST, 18 Tackles, 6 TFL in a 3-27 L vs New Mexico State

Local Legends: Central's Markail Benton helps Jacksonville State seal  conference title

Kevin, first and foremost, congratulations on winning the National Defensive Player of the Week award! It's a remarkable accomplishment. How does it feel to receive such recognition for your performance, especially in a challenging game like the one against New Mexico State?

Thank you so much. It's truly an honor to be recognized on a national level for my performance. Of course, I would have preferred the win for the team, but I'm grateful for the opportunity to contribute to our defense and showcase our hard work. The game against New Mexico State was tough, no doubt about it, but it's games like these that test our resilience and determination as a team.

Absolutely, resilience in the face of adversity is a hallmark of a strong team. Your stat line from the game is truly impressive – 18 tackles and 6 tackles for loss. Walk us through your mindset on the field that led to such a dominant performance.

Well, going into the game, we knew we were up against a formidable opponent. Our coaches prepared us meticulously, and I just focused on executing our game plan to the best of my ability. Every tackle I made was a result of the collective effort of our defense. We studied our opponents' tendencies, and my teammates played a crucial role in setting me up to make those tackles for loss. It's a team effort, and I'm grateful to have such a supportive group around me.

Teamwork indeed plays a pivotal role in achieving success on the field. Looking back at the game, is there a specific moment or play that stands out to you as particularly memorable?

There was one play in the second quarter that really stands out to me. It was a pivotal moment where we managed to stuff a third-down attempt by New Mexico State deep in their territory. Our defensive line held their ground, allowing me to read the play and make the tackle for a loss. That stop gave us a boost of energy and showcased our determination to halt their progress. While the game didn't go as we hoped, that play symbolizes our commitment to fighting until the very end.

Your dedication to the game and your team's success is truly inspiring. Looking ahead, what are your personal goals and aspirations, both for the remainder of this season and beyond?

For the rest of this season, my main goal is to continue supporting my team in any way I can. We have more challenges ahead, and I want to contribute to turning the tide in our favor. Looking beyond college football, I aspire to play at the professional level one day. It's a dream shared by many players, and I'm committed to putting in the work to make it a reality. But for now, my focus remains on giving my all for Jacksonville State.

This article written with the help of @Dhawk18 and ChatGPT

Week 0 POTWs - RB Elijah Wendelken, ARK / SS Jalyn Jones, NW

Week 1 POTWs - QB Julian Longacre, USC / DT Jatavis Gabriel, CINC

Week 2 POTWs - QB Brandon Savage, TENN / DT Mike LeVert, MSST

Week 3 POTWs - RB Mitchell Reynolds, KSST / DE Marco Spruill, GRAM

Week 4 POTWs - QB Hiram Maronde, UCLA / DT Colton Rankin, FSU

Week 5 POTWs - QB Andrew Moncrief, AUB / OLB Jomal Diggs, ND

Week 6 POTWs - QB Travis Knebel, BAYL / DT Dante Williams, WISC

Week 7 POTWs - RB Richard Bianchi, HAWI / CB Ryan Cervelli, WAKE

Week 8 POTWs - RB Moises Walker, UHOU / DE Maurice Dawkins, BYU

Week 9 POTWs - RB Yogi Oladipo, COLO / OLB Jose Knott, CSU

Week 10 POTWs - RB Clayton McGee, FSU / DT Delmon Rainey, SJSU