Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] Elite 11 - Southwest Regional

1662478218142.png.69a5252c4c850bcf91479649639cc9a0.png

Dallas, TX

Welcome back to the Elite 11, ran by QB Coach Jim Jebow. After three regionals, 6 of the 20 finalist spots have been filled. “”Los Angeles is always a fun ride,” said Jebow, “But now we are in football country, Dallas!”

Seven Lakes moves closer to playoff berth with last second win over Morton  Ranch | Katy Times

“Easy winner out here, Houston area star John Waid,” said Jebow. “No joke, true 5 star stud. Absolute laser beam of an arm, great work ethic, and you can tell he’s a guy that hits it hard at practice. Out of the park showing by him, one of the most dominant regional performances we’ve ever seen, right there with Dick Richards last year.”

“Had a blast out here,” said Waid. “Was fortunate to have performed the way I did, but want to take this opportunity to just say how blessed I am that I have the opportunity to do this. Thanks to my pops, mom, granddad, and Coach. Also my teammates that came up with me, Lawrence Biernacki a true competitor each and everyday, one of my closest friends, and Jonathan Ricks who caught some dazzling passes today. Guns Up, can’t wait to win this thing and head to Lubbock!”

2017 Frisco TX High School Football Week 9 Review

“A surprise for our coaches,” said Jebow, “was young guy Vincent Moore. Extremely sharp guy and extremely polished passer, wowed us with his short game. He’s a young guy, local kid that drove down from Frisco. Really really impressed us and won the 2nd overall spot and a trip to Nashville.”

“Thanks everyone, had a blast out here,” said Moore. “Felt like I threw pretty well and was honestly happy with the result, there were a ton of really talented guys out here and I’m glad to have hung with the best. John (Waid) was otherworldly out there, but hearing that I was right there with him is a fantastic feeling. Got of recruiting left to do, a few teams I really like. Currently hearing the most from Buffalo, but also in touch with Miami (OH), App State, and Louisiana Tech. Might make a decision before nationals, might not, stay tuned in!”

Notre Dame Commit Jadarian Price Is A Special Talent - Sports Illustrated  Notre Dame Fighting Irish News, Analysis and More

“Lastly, one other guy impressed enough for us to take him right away,” said Jebow. “From Texoma, Tyrone Walker shined impressively. Let’s put it this way, the Wisconsin commit is just good at everything. We had to see more of him in Nashville.”

“Grateful for the opportunity,” said Walker. “Won’t let you guys down man I thought I performed really well out there today and I’m hearing from the other coaches that I am the first guy to make it via Coach’s pick this season. Hate to not have won this event, but I’ll prove that and then some in Nashville. After that, it’s On Wisconsin!”

“Texas lived up to the hype,” said Jebow, “we unearthed monsters from Houston, Dallas, Texoma, and saw some impressive players that will more likely than not still make the final roster. One more regional as we pack up and head to Atlanta, and then it’s back to the film room and on to the Finals!”

Finals Invitees:
#79201 (5*) Brandon Peters - Mid-Atlantic MVP - Maryland Commit 
#79420 (4*) Guy Richardson - Mid-Atlantic Qualifier - Nebraska Commit
#79582 (4*) Darrell Lussier - Midwest MVP - Michigan Commit
#84125 (5*) Jake O’Connor - Midwest Qualifier - Tennessee Commit
#79337 (4*) Philip Litwak - Pacific MVP - San Diego State Commit
#84133 (4*) Orion Lewis - Pacific Qualifier - Washington State Commit
#79192 (5*) John Waid - Southwest MVP - Texas Tech Commit
#79761 (3*) Vincent Moore - Southwest Qualifier - Undecided
#79437 (4*) Tyrone Walker - Southwest Coach’s Pick - Wisconsin Commit

Tune in next time as Jebow and the team travels to Atlanta for the Southeast Regional!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by SageBow
  • Like 2