Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Kgreene829's sneak peak proposal

Hi I am Kgreene829 and I would love to have the Ravens host the 2023 SimNFL Super Bowl I come to you without permission from my owner @SyndaKyt and give him the right to send in a different proposal but I love fun over everything else so I decided to start brainstorming for a fun proposal I am still a long ways out and need to do a lot more before I can send a full proposal but I wanted to share one of my ideas because I feel that even if the Ravens don't get to host this years Super Bowl it would still be a great event that I would love to see other teams use so without any more wait I introduce to you the most genius idea in the history of the world.

The name of the game is bread everyone wants it and the league wants to roll in dough so why not do that in more than 1 way introducing 

THE BREAD CRAMMING EXTRAVAGANZA

Now you might be siting here in awe of such a great idea but just you wait this idea is even better than the name sounds imagine millions of people running around cramming bread not just in their own mouths but also cramming bread in the mouths of everyone they see. Also we wont limit it to one kind of bread we will have bread options for everyone.  Now I know some of you are saying well I have had bread before and I can just cram bread in my mouth at home. WOW only sad losers with no friends that are no fun cram bread in their mouths at home by their self but even then we will make new bread for you that you can only find here why not try ravioli bread or try some pizza bread you can even have mac and cheese bread. If you still aren't convinced we will also have a bread bar where you can take all kinds of meat, jellies, vegetables, condiments, and whatever else you want and put it between 2 pieces of bread. Someone told me that was already a thing called a sandwich but who cares I crammed bread in his mouth and he's not talking about that anymore. I know this is such a beautiful thing and I think we can do it we just need to get enough bread I will work out all the bread details myself but if for some insane reason you are still not convinced heres the script of the ad were are going to put out to promote this.

[Visual: A group of enthusiastic fans gathered around a table filled with various types of bread.]

Narrator: Attention, all bread enthusiasts and fun-loving fans! Get ready for the ultimate culinary challenge that'll have you cramming bread like never before!

[Visual: Close-up shots of fans enthusiastically stuffing bread into their mouths.]

Narrator: Introducing the Bread Stuffing Extravaganza—a hilarious and mouthwatering experience that will test your bread-stuffing skills to the limit!

[Visual: Clips of fans laughing and enjoying the activity, showcasing the energetic and vibrant atmosphere.]

Narrator: Join us at the Super Bowl Fan Fest for a one-of-a-kind bread-filled adventure. Grab your friends, roll up your sleeves, and prepare for some belly-aching laughter!

[Visual: Slow-motion shots of fans comically cramming bread into their mouths, with text overlay: "Unleash Your Inner Bread Warrior!"]

Narrator: It's time to unleash your inner bread warrior and show off your bread-stuffing prowess. Can you handle the challenge?

[Visual: A fan holding up a trophy, triumphantly covered in bread crumbs.]

Narrator: Compete for glory, and the chance to be crowned the Bread Stuffing Champion! Win epic prizes and eternal bragging rights!

[Visual: Animated graphics showcasing the Bread Stuffing Extravaganza logo and event details.]

Narrator: Don't miss this extraordinary event at the Super Bowl Fan Fest! Get ready to stuff, laugh, and experience the joy of bread like never before!

[Visual: Excited fans cheering, with text overlay: "Join the Bread Revolution!"]

Narrator: Join the bread revolution and be part of this unforgettable experience. The Bread Stuffing Extravaganza awaits you!

[Visual: Event details and contact information displayed, encouraging fans to sign up and participate.]

[Visual: Closing shot of fans raising their bread-filled hands in triumph, with text overlay: "Get Ready to Stuff!"]

Narrator: Get ready to stuff, have a blast, and make bread-stuffing history! Don't miss the Bread Stuffing Extravaganza—where bread and laughter collide!

Now doesn't that sound like fun but if your still not convinced think of all the extra bread related stuff we can do

Novelty Merchandise: We will launch special "Bread Power" merchandise items, such as t-shirts, hats, and foam bread hats, projecting a 25% rise in sales and a profit margin of 45%.

Interactive Fan Experiences: Create a "Bread Buddies" zone where fans can participate in friendly bread-themed competitions, including bread juggling and bread sculpture contests, generating additional revenue through entry fees and sponsorships, leading to a profit margin of 35%.

Social Media Engagement: Capitalize on the humorous concept by launching a social media campaign encouraging fans to share their own creative bread-related moments, resulting in increased digital engagement and potential sponsorships, with a profit margin of 50%.

Now I know you are all looking to sign up now but its still a long process so for now enjoy some complimentary bread pictures if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments but be warned if you leave a suggestion then you have agreed to let me yell at you in response about how stupid of a suggestion it was and if it doesn't involve bread then you better start praying and last thing don't be afraid to leave pictures of bread in the comments. 

image.thumb.png.92096805a1ea790c0f59f6bd3b8211a7.pngimage.thumb.png.281108240f946b36f05d244c892c4be2.pngimage.png.b0eee704c61d3ef3de8a4958704a1bd8.pngimage.png.81db2db78e667849aec699203be44a67.pngimage.png.2df85405bd7b6de3227a6c3505344562.pngimage.thumb.png.44f1364364780b4baaf2eaad9340700a.png

• Like 2