Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] Elite 11 - Pacific Regional

1662478218142.png.69a5252c4c850bcf91479649639cc9a0.png

Los Angeles, CA

Welcome back to the Elite 11, ran by QB Coach Jim Jebow. After two regionals, 4 of the 20 finalist spots have been filled. “Chicago was awesome, but we’re back to where it all started” said Jebow. “The west coast has always been filled with amazing quarterbacks, and we’re putting them through their paces in the City of Angels”.

Sierra Vista's quarterback Jayden Maiava (10) throws against Desert Pines'  Gabriel Lopez, left, during the first half of a football game at Sierra  Vista High School in Las Vegas, Friday, Sept. 14, … |

“Out of all the kids I saw today, Philip Litwak was incredible,” said Jebow. “A beast from Las Vegas, Litwak is one of the most steady-eddy kids in this class. He’s good at everything, arm, footwork, athletic as hell, smart. World is his oyster, and he’s got some of the top programs in America chasing him down for his signature.”

“Had fun out there,” said Litwak. “Got in earlier this week and got to throw around with some of the guys I knew that were camping up here with UCLA. Honestly set the foundation for a really strong performance at the Elite 11 Regional and I’m pleased with the top award after facing some stiff competition. This is just another feather in my cap, I’ll head home, recoup, and try to lock down my commitment. I’m down to four, San Diego State, Houston, UNLV, and Baylor, and plan on being committed before headed to Nashville for the finals. Thanks again to Coach Jebow and his team for this opportunity!”

Red-hot arm of QB Jake Casagranda helps Bozeman football roll past Senior

“Another guy that shown was Orion Lewis from tiny Bozeman, Montana,” said Jebow. “This guy is tough as nails, and you kind of have to be playing in the teens most Fridays in the fall. I love everything about this guy, he’s sharp and polished as a passer and he absolutely tore through the crowd. Big armed kid from the Rockies was talk of the town down here in SoCal.”

“Awesome, awesome performance today,” said Lewis. “It’s tough to travel out of Montana, but I made a good trip out of it, checked out the sites, talked to multiple coaches. Really upped my game with these guys and hope to continue to improve. Despite the talk, I’m 100% locked in with the Coogs, just taking this opportunity to get better and bring Wazzu to the top once I’m on campus. Can’t wait to go to Nashville and take on the best of the best!”

“Fun fun trip out west,” said Jebow. “Looking forward to the heavy hitters of the Southwest, Texas is just full of monsters this year. We’ll be in Dallas shortly, and Atlanta to finish up the regionals.”

Finals Invitees:
#79201 (5*) Brandon Peters - Mid-Atlantic MVP - Maryland Commit 
#79420 (4*) Guy Richardson - Mid-Atlantic Qualifier - Nebraska Commit
#79582 (4*) Darrell Lussier - Midwest MVP - Michigan Commit
#84125 (5*) Jake O’Connor - Midwest Qualifier - Tennessee Commit
#79337 (4*) Philip Litwak - Pacific MVP - Undecided
#84133 (4*) Orion Lewis - Pacific Qualifier - Washington State Commit

Tune in next time as Jebow and the team travels to Dallas for the Southwest Regional!

• Like 4