Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Ball State Introduces Inaugural Head Coach

npklemm

635878785537050843-635878669167796782-7T0A3570.jpg?width=534&height=401&fit=crop

Coach npklemm Announced as Ball State Football Coach

We are proud to announce Ball State Alum npklemm as the First Ever Ball State Football Coach. He holds degrees in Finance and German. After spending some time in the professional world, he was eager to come back to his Alma Mater and lead the Cardinals onto the football field.

Some comments from Coach npklemm:

"I am very proud to be here right now. My heart lives in Muncie, and to be back here working for the University is an absolute honor. I'm so happy to see Football getting NCAA recognition and regulation.

I have been a fan of football ever since I was a little kid, and I'm eager to bring my knowledge and passion to this University and this Team.

I'm still assembling my staff, so expect those announcements to come later"

At this time, Coach npklemm will be taking quesitons.

Hi Coach, Marky Mark of the Whalpaper here:

Ball State has never had a football team before. How will the Cardinals deal with being the new kid on the block?

Will you set out to make Ball State the team to revolutionize a certain play style or mentality?

Well, seeing as how no school has had a football team before, I think we will be just fine.

Our goal initially will be on fundamentals and not killing ourselves with turnovers and penalties.

Archived