Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

2023 | Week 5 Discussion

TuscanSota

We're now in Week 5 of the 2023 SimCFB Season. What were some of your favorite games from the past weekend? Any favorite statlines?

Which matchups are you excited about for this week?

For the full list of games this week, please view the Schedule page on the interface!

And here below is our current heishman watchlist, available from the stats page:

image.thumb.png.d2557bef713282a755d4d438388c79f7.png

• Like 3

I definitely loved seeing my defense this past week.  Combined 10 TFLs and 5 Sacks vs Charlotte.  Love seeing my front 7 go to work.

I love watching Hiram play just about any time.  He's in for a tough challenge this week against WSU.

Auburn - Georgia should be really good.  Moncrief has been playing lights out.

Edited by acewulf
  • Like 2

Okay, here's CU next 4 games:

Week 5 vs ORST - gonna be a slugest, gotta play our best game

Week 6 @ Stanford - they play everyone tough

Week 7 @ Wazzu - winnable, but not without some offense output - (this is the one I think we drop)

Week 8 vs. ASU - winnable

If we can somehow find a way against these four teams, that would put CU at 8-0 going into a back-to-back with the LA schools before UA and Utah. I think we'll get out of this chunk 3-1, then likely two losses vs. LA schools, then finish strong. 9-3 is right there for the taking. 

Edited by Bingo415
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TuscanSota said:

And here below is our current heishman watchlist, available from the stats page:

image.thumb.png.d2557bef713282a755d4d438388c79f7.png

And to think Savage almost got benched preseason...

Bianchi is going nuts. We've had some under-the-radar stellar showings. Statistically the best performing teams have been Colorado, Hawaii, and Auburn I think. Excited to follow some of the magical runs out west. Also Big 12 is just straight loaded

I love y'all for hyping up Wazzu, but I think I need to remind y'all that even though we've beaten Penn State, we've beaten an FCS team, the worst Big 12 team, and one of the bad Pac 12 teams. We're in for a rude awakening against UCLA this weekend.

I put this in Big 12 discord but it needs to be stated to all:

My DE had an INT, my punter had a 64 yard punt, we forced a safety, managed 3 sacks on 37 drop backs, and my kicker drilled a 58 yard FG, and it wasn’t enough to beat TCU. Good luck contenders.

WE DON'T LIKE AUBURN VERY MUCH

their quarterback is insanely good and likely a top 5 draft pick imo

FUCK AUBURN 

H8 FEEDS THE DAWG