Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] Elite 11 - Midwest Regional

1662478218142.png.69a5252c4c850bcf91479649639cc9a0.png

Chicago, IL

Welcome back to the Elite 11, ran by QB Coach Jim Jebow. After an exciting start in Baltimore with 2 automatic qualifiers, the team has traveled to Chicago for the Midwest Regional. “Man great showing at the Mid-Atlantic, time for the Midwest signal callers to step it up,” said Jebow. “This part of the country has gotten better every season we’ve come, and some of the guys that came as juniors last year are back again. Really excited to see how everyone improves.”

Ohio High School Football Poll debuts from Associated Press

“Best kid of the day goes to Michigan commit Darrell Lussier from the Cleveland area,” said Jebow. “Man that kid is tweaked up, extremely good already and he’s only 17, its insane. Great frame, huge arm, he’s ready to fight for the job Day 1 at Ann Arbor.” 

“Had a great day today,” said Lussier. “Man the arm was live and we were effective just bombing down the sidelines. My boy Lawrence Brisco made the trip with me and that chemistry I feel helped me win this regional. He’s a crazy guy too, 5-11, 200 lbs, fast as the wind, just saying someone should pick him up cause I feel he did the job for me today. Anyways, I’m happy to have won Midwest MVP, and I’m looking forward to bringing it in Nashville. For the homies up north, Go Blue baby!”

Football - Hornets Athletics and Activities

“Right there with him, blow for blow, was Jake O’Connor out of the Minneapolis area,” said Jebow. “That is a player with insane upside, quite possibly the biggest arm in this entire class. He’s got all the tools, but honestly he’s not working at the rate he should be. If this was on pure talent and projection, he’d beat out Lussier, but it’s clear between the two guys who’s got the work ethic, and who we think deserved to be MVP.”

“Thanks all, glad to be heading to Nashville, party city!” said O’Connor. “It’s great to have come out here, flung the pigskin around a bit. Wish I would’ve won, but I still got to the finals and that’s the next step. For all of you keeping up with my recruitment, I’ll be making my announcement shortly. Follow #JOCWATCH to see more, including my recent Top 3 graphic for Tennessee, Baylor, and Notre Dame. Stay plugged into all my happenings with #JOCWATCH.”

Finals Invitees:
#79201 (5*) Brandon Peters - Mid-Atlantic MVP - Maryland Commit
#79420 (4*) Guy Richardson - Mid-Atlantic Qualifier - Nebraska Commit
#79582 (4*) Darrell Lussier - Midwest MVP - Michigan Commit
#84125 (5*) Jake O’Connor - Midwest Qualifier

Tune in next time as Jebow and the team travels to Los Angeles for the Pacific Regional!

Edited by SageBow
  • Like 5