Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

10-Star Tuesday for Tennessee

Exclusive Interview: Future of Tennessee Football, Star Recruits B.J. Flash and Joseph Kleen

It was a banner day for Tennessee Football when 5-star receivers B.J. Flash and Joseph Kleen both committed to the Volunteers on the same day, or as the fans called it: 10-star Tuesday. We sat down with the pair to get their insights on this pivotal decision, their goals, and what their future holds at Tennessee.

Q: B.J., we know you had offers from Texas and San Jose State. What put Tennessee over the top for you?

B.J. Flash: "Well, I'd be lying if I said the success of Matt Siri and Hayes Edwards didn't factor into it. You see those guys putting up top yardage in the nation, you can't help but take notice. Tennessee knows how to develop their receivers. And the NIL game? Tennessee's leading the charge, man. It's all a part of the bigger picture."

Q: Joseph, you also had a tough choice between Tennessee and Tulsa. What tipped the scale in favor of the Vols?

Joseph Kleen: "For me, the success of the Vols' receivers in the NFL was impossible to ignore. Seeing Ray-Ray Thompson and Alex Henderson get picked in the first round in consecutive years…that speaks volumes about the program's ability to prepare players for the next level."

Q: There's no denying that Tennessee invested heavily in recruiting both of you. How does that make you feel, and what are your expectations for the rest of the recruiting season?

B.J. Flash: "It feels good, man. They pulled out all the stops to get us here. Now, I'm excited to see that same energy go into bringing in more guys for the class. We've set a high bar, no doubt, and I know they can attract the kind of talent that matches up."

Joseph Kleen: "Tennessee didn't hold back, that's for sure. They showed us they believe in us and now it's time for them to spread that enthusiasm to the rest of the class. I can't wait to see who's up next to join our ranks."

Q: Now that we're talking about future teammates, how does it feel to know you'll be catching passes from the current Heisman frontrunner, Brandon Savage?

B.J. Flash: "Man, that's a dream come true! I mean, the guy's a machine. It's gonna be crazy to be on the other end of those passes. He was a big part of my decision to come to Tennessee. The guy's an artist with the ball, and I'm just looking forward to adding my speed to that canvas."

Joseph Kleen: "Having Savage as our quarterback? You kidding? It's like a buffet for a receiver - you know you're gonna get fed. I can't wait to hit the field with him. The guy's got a cannon and an eye for the game like few others."

Q: Guys, your confidence is palpable. But, who do you think is going to lead in touchdowns between the two of you in your freshman year?

Joseph Kleen: (Laughs) "Man, B.J. is fast but I've got a knack for finding those tight windows in the end zone. But hey, as long as we're winning, that's all that matters."

B.J. Flash: "Oh, we're playing that game, huh? Just you wait and see, Joseph. There's a reason my name is Flash. But seriously, Joseph's right. At the end of the day, we're here to play ball and win games. The rest is just details."

Brimming with confidence and camaraderie, it's evident B.J. Flash and Joseph Kleen are gearing up for a dynamic tenure at Tennessee. With these two 5-star recruits on the roster, the Volunteer fans have every reason to be excited about the future.

• Like 5