Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

(NCAAF) Quarter Season Mark Discussion

Sarge

We're through a quarter of the season already with lots of drama already taking place.

Give me some of your thoughts so far. Biggest risers? Biggest fallen giants? Let downs? Surprises?

Who's your week 3 Heisman? 

Give me your way too early playoff brackets.

Discuss!

• Like 1

Very crudely drawn bracket, ignore the terrible quality, I kept getting interrupted during the making of this 😂

7uSmpti.png

Rankings are based off of my poll, I updated the ranking calculation after submitting my poll for this week (which is why Tennessee is #5)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Very crudely drawn bracket, ignore the terrible quality, I kept getting interrupted during the making of this 😂

7uSmpti.png

Rankings are based off of my poll, I updated the ranking calculation after submitting my poll for this week (which is why Tennessee is #5)

Where did Georgia go!?

55 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Where did Georgia go!?

13th, essentially teams 5-13 are currently weighted equally based on their results so far and then it breaks down on two modifiers as tie-breakers. Once you get into conference play you'll play more ranked teams which it heavily values, while it devalues FCS wins (and would increasingly penalize FCS loss). So the focus of version 2.2 of it is it wants you to win, over ranked opponents, preferably Top 10s, by as much as possible. 

• Sad 1