Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

SimCFB | Week 3 | Discussion Thread

TuscanSota

We're now in Week 3 of the 2023 SimCFB Season. What were some of your favorite games from the past weekend? Any favorite statlines?

Which matchups are you excited about for this week?

For the full list of games this week, please view the Schedule page on the interface!

And here below is our current heishman watchlist, available from the stats page:
image.thumb.png.bf2887335fdd6b8eb2b098bf9a07a56c.png

• Like 4

Savage has got to be the run away Heisman favorite through Week 2. Marvin Williams a beast, but he can probably only get up to the Butkus. Wendelken is good, but bad quality of competition and Arkansas is losing, they'll struggle in conference play. Andrew Moncrief is really good out of the guys lower on the list. 

This week's games will be really fun. Looking forward to:

Tulsa @ Virginia - my ranking algorithm loves everything about Tulsa, has them #1 overall right now. I've personally gone in and adjusted their number. Cooper Williams and the Cavs will be the first big test for the Golden Hurricane.

SDSU @ Clemson - Spoof has a fun air raid team and Palardy is putting up numbers. However the balanced SDSU attack led by RB Bryan Brown, its an interesting battle of the vogue offensive concepts of Air Raid vs a finely tuned pro style attack.

Nebraska @ Cal- undefeated bears taking on undefeated huskers. Cal should win this on paper, but this is also their first true test. 

• Like 3

At the beginning of the off-season, Santiago Mickolio was the backup RB on an Air Raid team. But Geoff Albuquerque moved to WR, and then I switched schemes because the QBs played poorly in spring games.

Through 2 games Mickolio has 50 carries for 304 yards and 6 TDs.

• Like 1

I think Tulane - Indiana is going to be a sneaky good game this week, 

also very curious to see how FSU gets back on track against a UTST team that’s being slept on a bit

UGA-BGSU is for sure game of the week though 

• Like 1
  • Football 1

I am interested in this week's game for us with FSU as even though losing to Tennessee last week, they are still a team that is dangerous and has a great amount of talent that should not be overlooked as I figured that out when game planning for this week. This is a big test for us against a team that could still go all the way to the end and win a Natty and will be cool to understand my team a little more in how we do against teams like this. Overall, I'm looking to see if we can put up a fight and see a matchup that does not get blown out and if we can achieve that then it will show how UTST has changed since the past 2 years. 

Another matchup I am for sure looking forward to this week is UGA vs Bowling Green as 2 teams that have changed in the past years as well are looking to show what they are truly capable of especially with how these two coaches have created the possibilities for their teams such as being able to recruit key players they need for their teams to succeed.  Definitely a match I will keep in my mind when it comes to this week's matchups. 

• Like 1

Tennessee is terrifying, Alabama getting smoked by Colorado was as terrifying as it was shocking and the rise of California schools (USC, UCLA, Cal) is problematic.

I'm hoping to not get smoked by BGSU this week and keep on track with the brutal three weeks of OOC I scheduled.