Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] Elite 11 - Mid-Atlantic Regional

1662478218142.png.69a5252c4c850bcf91479649639cc9a0.png

Baltimore, MD

Welcome to the Elite 11, ran by QB Coach Jim Jebow. In this series, Jim and his staff will host 5 regional competitions around the country, testing over 1000 quarterbacks before selecting the 20 best players to go to Nashville, TN for the Elite 11 finals. There, the final 11 will rise to the top, and an Elite 11 MVP will be awarded. In each of the regionals, the top 2 players of each region will automatically earn a bid to the finals, and in each regional there is a chance for others to be selected if they shine. With that, the schedule was changed around, and this year the team started in Baltimore with the top talent in the Mid-Atlantic.

First impressions of top 2018 QB recruits at the Elite 11 Finals -  SBNation.com

“Excited to get this season started and excited to have seen the guys in this regional. Its a rocking crop of guys. And we start with maybe the very best one, hometown boy Brandon Peters out of Reginald F Lewis High School. 6’4”, 207 lbs, he’s a well built kid that has all world potential. He’s just a kid that’s good at everything at this point, and with the right coaching and development, we’re looking at a future super star. There’s no wonder why he’s one of the most hotly pursued players in the country, recently releasing a top 3 of Maryland, Penn State, and Oregon State.”

“Glad to have won Mid-Atlantic MVP, it was a fun day and an absolute blast working with so many talented coaches," said Peters. "Just came out, showed what I had to show, and just pleased with my performance. This is only the beginning. All thanks to my dad, really working with me when I was young, keeping up through his deployments abroad and just instilling work ethic in me. Looking forward to proving what I got against the best in Nashville!”

Bill Haisten: From Shaker Reisig's dad, insight on the move that rocked a  rivalry

“Nearly just as good, Guy Richardson from the New York Tri-State area. Awesome awesome kid, even brought up his teammate Matthew Marrapodi with him and gave him a chance to show his speed and maybe earn some offers from the college scouts in the crowd. He’s got a crazy big arm, great footwork, size, man he’s gonna be a dangerous guy at the next level. Only thing is, well to put it frankly, he’s a bit of a weirdo, but the fanbases of his recent top 4 of Nebraska, UCLA, Syracuse, and Baylor won’t mind his attitude if he commits to their team.”

“Woo baby, another dub for the Guy Himself," said Richardson. "Doesn’t matter what the coaches think, I’m coming out of this number one, and guess what I’ll be number one in Nashville as well. I got a missile launcher for a right arm that just bombs balls into any receiver’s arm. Gonna celebrate this with my buddy Matt, headed straight to Faidley’s Seafood and smacking down soft shell crab sandwich with a side of vinegar and fries. Guy OUT.”

"Awesome group of guys, man this area of the country has really improved over the last few cycles," said Jebow. "Maybe some make it to the next round after we deliberate over the film, but its still too early to tell. Headed to Chicago for the first time ever in two weeks to see the Midwest guys, looking forward to some of the monsters there. See you guys soon!"

Finals Invitees:
#79201 (5*) Brandon Peters - Mid-Atlantic MVP
#79420 (4*) Guy Richardson - Mid-Atlantic Qualifier

Tune in next time as Jebow and the team travels to Chicago for the Midwest Regional!

• Like 6