Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] quick CUSA preview

tsweezy

Conference USA lost 4 of their top teams to the AAC and backfilled with some interesting new additions but who knows what the divisions look like now (not me)

Team 2022 Record Talent Rank Best Player 2nd Best 3rd Best 1st round talents Projected Draft Picks Predicted Conference finish
Western Kentucky 11-2 79 Western KentuckyFBIanJenningsRushingSr4A Western KentuckyWREvanGordonRoute RunnerSr4A Western KentuckyOGCaseyHatcherBalancedJr5A 0 3 1
Old Dominion 7-5 27 Old DominionCRashardNallLine CaptainSr4A Old DominionCBBobbyGonzalezBall HawkJr5A Old DominionSSJamesWilsonZone CoverageJr4A 0 3 2
New Mexico State 7-5 49 New Mexico StateRBMickeyTulowitzkiReceivingSr4A New Mexico StateFBItoHerreraReceivingSr4A New Mexico StateOTRyanSegoviaRun BlockingJr4A 0 2 3
Marshall 7-5 32 MarshallFSMychalMercedesZone CoverageSr3A MarshallCBNickMcKinneyBall HawkSr4A MarshallQBShaironJansenScramblerSr4A 1 2 4
Middle Tennessee 7-5 68 Middle TennesseeRBDevanteFuentesReceivingSr4A Middle TennesseeFBKristjanPorter Jr.BlockingSr4A Middle TennesseeCBOwaJacksonMan CoverageJr4A- 0 1 5
Louisiana Tech 9-4 112 Louisiana TechOTFrancisSnellPass BlockingSr4A Louisiana TechDTReshadCervelliNose TackleSr3A Louisiana TechCBTreyBrownMan CoverageSr4A 1 1 6
Southern Miss 5-7 104 Southern MissOTChrisReyesRun BlockingSr4A Southern MissDTChrisCrawfordBalancedSr4A Southern MissDEJoelChirinosSpeed RusherSr4A 0 2 7
Florida International 6-6   #N/A #N/A #N/A 0 0 8
Liberty 4-8 115 LibertyFBShaquilWatkinsBalancedSr4A LibertyCBFreddieKochMan CoverageJr4A- LibertyOGL.T.BardBalancedSr3A- 0 1 9
UTEP 5-7 120 UTEPCBArnoldSmithMan CoverageSr4A UTEPOTParkerBolingPass BlockingJr4A UTEPFBClintonMarteBlockingSr4A 0 1 10

Western Kentucky was a playoff team last year and started off the campaign by blasting national champion Alabama 27-0 in the first game (albeit before significant roster changes). Liberty also pulled an upset on playoff semifinalist Tennessee, so this conference has a reputation for big upsets now. I think WKU maintains their conference hold and takes it this year, but I have them at 26 in national rankings as I don't think they'll live up to 2022. Old Dominion is led by an absolutely shut down secondary and should take #2, while I have NMSU at third. Other than that, I just don't know much about many of these teams.