Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] quick ACC preview

The ACC is in a nice spot this year. A few national contenders and a TON of parity.

Player lines are position - name - archetype - year - stars - overall

Atlantic Division

Team 2022 Record Talent Rank Best Player 2nd Best 3rd Best 1st round talents Projected Draft Picks Predicted Conference finish Division Finish
Wake Forest 9-3 4 Wake ForestILBKennyDanielRun StopperSr5A Wake ForestCBBradPortisZone CoverageSr4A Wake ForestFBChadCecilianiBlockingJr5A 0 4 2 2
Syracuse 6-6 65 SyracuseDTT.Y.HubbardPass RusherSr5A SyracuseFSBenArmbristerRun StopperSr4A SyracuseCBDominicFlexenBall HawkJr4A- 0 1 10 4
Louisville 11-2 116 LouisvilleKCarlosHandPowerSr4A LouisvilleCBDannyRoeZone CoverageSr3A- LouisvilleWRVadalJeffersonSpeedSr3A- 0 0 13 6
NC State 6-6 94 NC StateWRTonyHillSpeedSr4A NC StateOGCodyJordanPass BlockingJr4A- NC StateCBCharvariusForbesBall HawkJr3A- 0 1 8 3
Florida State 6-6 1 Florida StateDEHunterSuhSpeed RusherSr4A Florida StateCBWhitneyRobinsonZone CoverageSr4A Florida StateSSBrandonIoannidisRun StopperJr5A 1 7 1 1
Clemson 4-8 114 ClemsonCBWandyJonesMan CoverageJr4A ClemsonOTAlexFigueroaBalanced(So)4A ClemsonQBTonyPalardyBalancedSr4A 0 0 11 5
Boston College 2-10 67 Boston CollegeRBJakeDudaReceivingSr4A Boston CollegeFSMarcusBaldwinRun StopperSr4A Boston CollegeOTDarenKoehnBalancedJr4A- 0 1 14 7

Coastal Division

Team 2022 Record Talent Rank Best Player 2nd Best 3rd Best 1st round talents Projected Draft Picks Predicted Conference finish Division Finish
Pittsburgh 7-6 48 PittsburghFSJohnJeffersonZone CoverageSr4A PittsburghWRCordyTurnerPossessionSr3A PittsburghOTNickMcCourtyPass BlockingJr4A 0 1 7 5
Duke 5-7 66 DukeCBShakirWebbMan CoverageSr4A DukeDTDavidGodchauxBalancedSr3A DukeILBDrewEvansSpeedSr4A 0 1 12 7
Virginia 8-4 44 VirginiaWRJordanHicksSpeedSr4A VirginiaRBJalenWatkinsBalancedSr4A VirginiaOTCornellArmstrongPass BlockingSr3A- 0 1 6 4
Miami (FL) 5-7 86 Miami (FL)WRRonaldCimberRoute RunnerSr4A Miami (FL)CBRileyCorreaZone CoverageSr4A Miami (FL)OGJamieFalkPass BlockingSr4A 0 4 4 2
Virginia Tech 7-5 92 Virginia TechSSAndrewZagunisRun StopperSr4A Virginia TechILBQuadreeWeatherlyField GeneralJr4A Virginia TechCBJaceTaylorBall HawkSr3A- 0 1 9 6
Georgia Tech 5-7 25 Georgia TechCBMattCorbinZone Coverage(So)5A Georgia TechQBO'KoyeaLandrumPocket(Jr)4A Georgia TechDEBrianHolmesRun StopperSr4A 1 2 5 3
North Carolina 4-8 9 North CarolinaDEJalenJonesSpeed RusherJr5A North CarolinaDTKyleDe LeonNose TackleSr4A North CarolinaILBCarlosBlacknallRun StopperSr4A 0 4 3 1

The ACC could be a fun conference to follow. There's a lot of parity and really almost any outcome would not surprise me. I'm predicting Louisville to fall after last years playoff run.

I have the Atlantic division (and conference) winner being Florida State this season as they go back to their 2021 expectations (I have them at #2 nationally pre-season). McGee is a scary, scary man at RB. I have North Carolina (preseason number 21) taking the Coastal division with a pretty deep roster, even though they were bad last season, although I think both Georgia Tech and Miami will be right on their heels. Wake Forest has all the talent to make a run at top-3 in the conference but I need to see some consistent coaching before placing them there. Just about every other team could finish in any order and it would not surprise me

• Like 2