Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] quick AAC preview

Well, the AAC has a lot of changes in membership for this season. Let's do a quick look at the teams and how I'll project them to finish

Player lines are position - name - archetype - year - stars - overall

Team 2022 Record Talent Rank Best Player 2nd Best 3rd Best 1st round talents Projected Draft Picks Predicted Conference finish
Tulsa 5-7 23 TulsaFSJoeHarrisZone Coverage(Jr)4A TulsaWRTonyShermanPossession(So)5A TulsaDEFreddyGervacioSpeed Rusher(Jr)4A 0 2 1
North Texas 7-5 35 North TexasRBRishardWardReceiving(Jr)4A North TexasQBBlakeSmithPocketSr4A North TexasILBDirkGrossmanField GeneralSr4A 1 2 2
Temple 6-6 60 TempleOGFelixRodriguezBalancedSr4A TempleILBBenHudsonField GeneralSr4A TempleFBTylerColbertBlockingJr4A- 0 2 3
Tulane 9-4 111 TulaneOTA.J.PiercePass Blocking(Sr)3A- TulaneWRTreveonLoveRoute RunnerSr3A- TulaneCBDanielKa'aihueMan CoverageSr3A- 0 0 4
Navy 5-7 99 NavyCBFredBarrettBall HawkSr4A NavyOTShawnAdonRun BlockingSr4A NavySSRokoSouzaZone CoverageSo5A- 0 2 5
SMU 4-8 76 SMUOTBuckySmithPass BlockingSr4A SMUWRJakeGreenbergRoute RunnerJr4A SMUOLBRyanFelicianoCoverageSr4A- 0 1 6
UAB 6-6 51 UABOGJohnLauerPass BlockingSr4A UABRBJoshLeuerBalancedSr3A UABQBReyScottPocketJr4A 0 2 7
Florida Atlantic 6-6 56 Florida AtlanticFBOwaFlahertyBlockingSr4A Florida AtlanticCBAlSolisMan CoverageSr4A Florida AtlanticDTTerryKalisPass RusherJr5A 0 2 8
Memphis 3-9 85 MemphisDTMickeyOxspringNose Tackle(So)4A MemphisDEPrestonSnodgressRun StopperJr4A MemphisDERonaldMcKinnonRun StopperSr4A 0 1 9
UTSA 5-7 90 UTSACEdwardColonPass BlockingSr4A UTSAFSDevonteToddZone CoverageJr5A UTSACBJustinTupouBall HawkSr2A- 1 2 10
East Carolina 6-6 118 East CarolinaCBDannyGarciaBall HawkSr4A East CarolinaOTSpencerMarshallPass BlockingSr4A East CarolinaWRJamieMcCoyRoute RunnerJr4A 0 1 11
Charlotte 5-7 113 CharlotteILBDavisCoveyCoverageSr4A CharlotteWRRyanLydonRoute RunnerJr4A CharlotteDEEsmailinScottBalancedSr3A- 1 1 12
South Florida 5-7 126 South FloridaOGRobertHernandezPass BlockingSr4A South FloridaWRJaylenApkeRed Zone ThreatSr4A South FloridaCBWesleyQuinnBall HawkSr3A- 1 1 13
Rice 4-8 127 RiceDESammyLangfordBalancedSr4A RiceCBBradenHalMan CoverageSr3A- RiceILBColeMcCoyCoverageSr3B+ 0 0 14

This is an interesting year for the AAC. At the top I think it'll be Tulsa once again making some national noise (I have them at 10 in my preseason poll). North Texas is also poised for a big year with QB Blake Smith and RB Rishard Ward headlining a potent offense. Temple loses Don Scott, but I trust their coaching to make the best of the talent they still do have on the roster. It'll a fight between Tulane / Navy / SMU for 4th in the conference, and frankly looking back over it I think Navy has the ability to even challenge for 3rd place this year but we'll see where the chips fall. I also don't know how the divisions are structured with all the re-alignment but I'm going with Tulsa a clear numero uno this year.

• Like 1