Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

2023 Watchlist / Preseason All-Americans / NFL Watch List

Georgia Tech is so fucking terrifying.

Also happy to see Canaan leading the way at TE. Outman is getting some preseason hype but he's gotta step up big this year.

• Like 1

Utah's head coach Sage Bow sincerely congratulates linebacker Jeremy Arano for making the preseason watch list as one of the top linebackers in the nation.

"I am thrilled to see Jeremy having been selected to the preseason watch list for top linebacker and a potential Butkus award winner. I am extremely proud of his accomplishments and want to extend my warmest congratulations. This honor is a reflection of your hard work, dedication, and talent on the football field. Your commitment to excellence has not gone unnoticed, and I have no doubt that you will continue to make a significant impact on our team this upcoming season.

As a linebacker, you play a critical role in our defense, and I am confident that you will rise to the occasion and demonstrate your exceptional skills on the field. Your leadership, teamwork, and sportsmanship set a great example for your teammates and make you a valuable asset to our program.

Once again, congratulations on making the preseason watch list for top linebackers. I look forward to seeing you continue to excel and make a significant impact on our team this season.

Go Utes!"

• Like 4

San José-

SJSU Coach Dr_Novella was asked today about Josh Ellenson's selection into the Preseason Watch list list as one of the nation top Cornerbacks.

"I'm proud of him for sure. Josh put alot of work in last year and it showed with his stats.  This is the kind of thing these kids are dreaming about when they come to college, that recognition that you're one of the best. I'd say it's only second to hosting trophies, which I have no doubt his play will have a role in as we look to secure another MWC win, and maybe even more this time. 

So all I have left to say, enjoy this day, celebrate with your friends and family. Then next day, it's back to work. But knowing Josh, he's probably doing both." 

• Like 4

Tulsa, OK

Tulsa Head Coach acewulf congratulates Senior Center William Barkley and Junior Free Safety Joe Harris for being named to the preseason All-American watch list.  "We have a lot of quality football players on our squad, but to get named to a list like this is truly special.  Congrats to Joe and Big Will! They are some of the anchors of this team on both sides of the ball and we can't wait to see them in action this season." 

If you too want to see Joe Harris and William Barkley in action, purchase your 2023 Tulsa Golden Hurricane Season Tickets today!  Space is limited!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bloomington, IND

After practice yesterday, Indiana coach Piercewise1 was asked about his reaction to DE Ty Bogdanovic being named to the All-American watch list. "Ty is a special player. The Hoosiers have known that for a while - teammates, fans, friends - but it's encouraging to see the entire nation take notice of this young man. We're excited to see what he does on the field in his senior year; I know the pro scouts will be watching too. "

• Like 4

After seeing Utah State had two players on the All- American watchlist such as TE Thad Downs and DE Wilkin Tatum coach Ewade makes a statement on these players making the list

"I am pleased and thrilled to see these guys make the list as they are some of our best players on this team. Losing our other players such as Keith Rodriguez and Michael Bradford that were special for this team and community is amazing to see these players get some attention as they will be players that help this season kick into gear and also with Joe Yanda who will have a great year to show his ability as well and it was shocking to not see his name on the list but will only make him stronger and show what he can do as well to get attention after his final year here at Utah State. Overall, I am hoping to start the season off right and looking forward to a great season with the players especially the seniors Go Aggies!"

Coach Ewade is excited to start the season and see how the players do as they are wanting to do better than they have the past two years with Ewade as head coach. 

• Like 4