Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] Philadelphia Eagles Draft Review

Philadelphia Eagles | News & Stats | Football | theScore.com

The Philadelphia Eagles are excited to announce their 2023 draft class. Please join us in welcoming these brand new Eagles!

2023_Eagles_Draft_Palardy.png?width=1042&height=586

R1 Pick 23 - ILB Christian Palardy

Christian Palardy was a star for the Charlotte 49ers, and makes the jump from one green to another green as the eagles took him with their first round pick. Palardy, a contender for last season's Bednarik and Butkus awards, was an All-CUSA First Team linebacker that made all the plays for this defense. A high football IQ player that has the athleticism to rush the passer or drop into coverage, he looks to be a mainstay in the middle of the Eagle's defense for years to come.

2023_Eagles_Draft_Semien.png?width=1042&height=586

R2 Pick 55 - CB Nate Semien

One of the top corner backs in the class, Semien was ranked highly on the Eagle's board of defensive backs and fell into the organization's app in the late 2nd round. A ballhawk that fights at the point of attack with wide receivers, Semien had 47 tackles, 2 picks, and 1 pick-6 his senior season with the Colorado State Rams, and projects to start in the nickel for the Eagles before being a longterm outside corner.

2023_Eagles_Draft_Green.png?width=1042&h

R3 Pick 87 - WR Denzel Green

The Eagles continued their cherry pick run of the best G5 players in the 3rd round, taking wide receiver Denzel Green out of East Carolina. Green was ultra productive for the Pirates, grabbing 59 receptions for 1016 yards and 8 touchdowns. While a slight figure, Green is a technically sound receiver with bursts of athleticism that makes him a dynamite weapon to add to Aaron Pool's arsenal. Green will complete with Pedro Ekeler for the starting slot receiver job, while Eagle's brass is hopeful he will take one of the outside jobs in the forthcoming season.

2023_Eagles_Draft_SHAW.png

R4 Pick 119 - OT Daryl Shaw

A hulking offensive lineman, Shaw joined fellow Colorado State Ram Nate Semien as a Philadelphia Eagle in this draft class. Extremely strong at the point of attack, Shaw is a mauler in the run game that is a perfect fit with the Eagle's offensive zone block scheme. Look for Shaw to be in the mix as a rotational piece on the offensive line, or lining up as a blocking tight end in goal line sets.

R5 Pick 151 - DE Tyler Hill

From one big nasty to another. The Eagle's first foray into the P5 ranks and they land 3-4 defensive end Tyler Hill out of Texas A&M. A massive figure standing 6-3, 286 lbs, Hill has speed moves and strength moves and readily smashes the B-Gap with ferocity, making life a hell for the guards and tackles he goes up against. Freakishly strong with 33 bench reps at the combine, Hill had a stunning 52 tackles, 27 TFLs, and 7 sacks in his senior season at Texas A&M. Incredible production for a 5th round pick and rotational piece for the Eagle's defensive line.

2023_Eagles_Draft_SCOTT.png?width=1042&h

R6 Pick 183 - RB Harrison Scott

A 1000+ yard rusher at Clemson, Scott is an all-rounder back that will fit well with this Eagle's RB room of Power Greg Lemay and Speed Michael Vance. Scott has steady hands (never fumbled in 227 carries) and can gut it up the middle, speed up along the sides, and even do some damage catching out of the backfield. Just as importantly, he's a steady blocker. Scott looks to be the 3rd back in this running back room, as well as a contributor on special teams.

R7 Pick 215 - ILB Kareem Alvarez

A long time star for the UCLA Bruins, linebacker Kareem Alvarez makes his NFL dreams come true and joins the Eagle's linebacker corps. A highly productive player, he will complete as a camp body and special teamer this upcoming season.

Congratulations to 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Draft Class!

• Like 4
  • Football 1

5 minutes ago, cultur3 said:

Great draft, my one question is do you guys hate offense? and was there a player that was picked right before you that really grinded your gears?

We want to know?

Edited by kwheele

40 minutes ago, cultur3 said:

Great draft, my one question is do you guys hate offense? and was there a player that was picked right before you that really grinded your gears?

There were three notable ones that were close to our pick that really pissed me off. 

WR Durham Simmons

QB Wayne Murray

ILB Khalid Bolt

1 minute ago, SageBow said:

There were three notable ones that were close to our pick that really pissed me off. 

WR Durham Simmons

QB Wayne Murray

ILB Khalid Bolt

I approve of two of those too

4 minutes ago, SageBow said:

WR Durham Simmons

QB Wayne Murray

ILB Khalid Bolt

yeah i loved wayne murray, i was super high on him

4 hours ago, cultur3 said:

yeah i loved wayne murray, i was super high on him

Yeah I was just super high in general