Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

What matchups are you looking forward to most this upcoming CFB season?

Sarge

7 minutes ago, SyndaKyt said:

I’m looking forward to shitting on Rocket and Sarge after I bitch slap Army this season

BANNED

I'm going to be a big fan of New Mexico vs whoever else is in the National Championship Game, that is going to be a really good matchup.

But seriously, I'm curious to see how we handle our rivals, UTEP and NMSU this season. We lost both matchups last year and probably shouldn't have, so it is not a revenge season.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, PoopyRhinoPickle said:

BOWLING GREEN VS GEORGIA

Also, Bowling Green vs Texas State

What's got you amped about the game? Are there any on-field player matchups that you think will define the game? How much impact do you think it will have on either team's season since it's early in the schedule?

1 hour ago, DarthJarJar said:

I'm going to be a big fan of New Mexico vs whoever else is in the National Championship Game, that is going to be a really good matchup.

But seriously, I'm curious to see how we handle our rivals, UTEP and NMSU this season. We lost both matchups last year and probably shouldn't have, so it is not a revenge season.

Where do you think the Lobos have gotten better to help with those two games to get NMSU over that rival "hump"?

38 minutes ago, Sarge said:

What's got you amped about the game? Are there any on-field player matchups that you think will define the game? How much impact do you think it will have on either team's season since it's early in the schedule?

Iron sharpens iron. I’m excited about 2 programs I consider on the rise getting after each other. I’d like to establish Bowing Green as a program that can compete with SEC powers. 

How Outman fares will be super interesting. I think he’s one of the top junior QBs in the country. We have a decent secondary and it’ll be a good opportunity to show our athletes can play. 

I don’t think it will derail either teams season with both of us interested in competing in-conference but it will be a fun yardstick game for the top 2 vote getters for Coach of the Year last season. 

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, DarthJarJar said:

Our matchup sneaks under the radar a bit but will be really good!

• Like 1

Syracuse vs Temple

Houston vs Baylor

Houston at TCU

Dick Richard's first game at QB (if he starts at all this season)

Jacksonville State vs Kennesaw State

South Dakota State vs NDSU

Utah State vs Boise State

Tennessee at Chattanooga

Kentucky vs Missouri

Minnesota vs Nebraska

UCLA vs USC

Utah vs Washington

• Love 2

TCU is playing at LSU and vs Texas State in back to back weeks.

Texas Tech hosts Northern Illinois in a matchup of @rcarlson77 and @Ape which should be a friendly but competitive showing.

Kansas playing Nebraska and Minnesota in the continued tour of Big Ten teams (having previously played Wisconsin and Michigan)

On 4/7/2023 at 5:16 PM, Sarge said:

Where do you think the Lobos have gotten better to help with those two games to get NMSU over that rival "hump"?

Overall, I think our depth is better.  We maybe lose a little bit at the top level of the team, but overall we are better from top to bottom.