Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Forum Feedback Thread

Use this thread for Forum Feedback.

I am tracking users having intermittent issues with the ability to view the forums. I belive I have resolved it. It had to do with when I was adding custom user groups to add NFL team identifiers to users. It would automatically take away member permissions. I apologize for those that had that issue but I belive I've fixed it. If it isn't resolved for you, please have someone post on here on your behalf. 

• Sarge pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Can there be a post run by admins for each season “[2023] Injury Report” where we can track who got injured and when all in one stop shop? It would help with current gameplanning and down the road as well as these potentially injury risk players start getting drafted.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SageBow said:

Can there be a post run by admins for each season “[2023] Injury Report” where we can track who got injured and when all in one stop shop? It would help with current gameplanning and down the road as well as these potentially injury risk players start getting drafted.

To add to this, I imagine people might forget when their player is healthy again. Is there anyway to remind you or something when setting the depth chart that X player is no longer injured

Suggestion: Adjust game report subforums so that they are initially separated by Season (2022, 2023, etc) then by week, then by timeslot/channel (e.g. Big Noon/Sat. Morning). It makes searching for particular games easier, and the logical grouping means I don't have to click through so many pages to see a week's results. That could lighten server load; perhaps not important now, but maybe later.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jieret said:

Suggestion: Adjust game report subforums so that they are initially separated by Season (2022, 2023, etc) then by week, then by timeslot/channel (e.g. Big Noon/Sat. Morning). It makes searching for particular games easier, and the logical grouping means I don't have to click through so many pages to see a week's results. That could lighten server load; perhaps not important now, but maybe later.

I'll work on this sometime this upcoming weekend.