Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

2023 SimNFL Draft

Piercewise1

Hello owners!

It’s official - the 2023 SimNFL draft will take place on April 14th-15th! We recognize that this time is not perfect, but initial feedback showed that almost everyone (who replied) can attend on Friday and most can attend Saturday as well. Exact start times are as follows:

• Friday, April 14th – 6:00 PM EDT (rounds 1-3)
  • Saturday, April 15th – 12:00PM EDT (rounds 4-7)

The draft will be 7 rounds, in a standard (i.e. non-snaking) format. Teams will have 4 minutes per pick in the 1st round, and 2 minutes per pick in rounds 2-7. There will also be breaks of at least 5 minutes between all rounds. Even with these time limits, we advise all participants to set aside 5 hours each day if they plan to attend the entire draft.

I will be running the draft room and should be the point person for any questions, comments, and concerns. I will have other staff helping with various other functions (running the stream, recording all trades & picks, etc) but for clarity, anything related to the draft should be run through me first. 

We will be using draftysports.com, the same website we used last year. Here are some things you should do before April 14th:

• Every team must have at least one active account on the draft website, so create one or check your login from last year
  • Any teams who are splitting draft duties between multiple people (due to availability, etc) must notify me
  • Any teams who cannot draft in person must submit a list of potential prospects to me via Discord so I can make picks on their behalf

As the date draws closer, I will publish a link to the draft room so everyone can use their login and get assigned to the correct team (it’s only available for a limited window of time, so this step cannot be completed far in advance). The free version of the draft room imports a limited number of players, but you can draft anyone from the 2023 SimNFL Draft Class – anyone not on the initial import list can be manually added to the pool by me when they are selected. 

Trade Rules
To complete any trade involving 2023 draft picks on the days of the draft, both teams MUST message me on Discord with the exact details of the trade. BOTH TEAMS MUST DO THIS, AND ALL DETAILS MUST MATCH. Once the trade has been confirmed in this way, I will pause the draft clock and announce / facilitate the trade.

Below are the links to the draft pick tracker and the list of every pick in every round. I will keep them updated until the morning of April 14th. Note that the interface is now the source of truth – these additional files are simply another way to view the same information. If there is ever a question, go with what’s on the interface.

SimNFL Draft Pick Ownership Chart

All Draft Picks in Order

(NOTE: “Draft salaries by team” in the second link is not being updated and will be incorrect if you have traded any 2023 picks. I have only updated the “Full Draft Picks, in order” section. Owners are responsible for managing their own cap situations.)

I look forward to seeing you all at the podium! DM me on Discord or comment below if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

-The Commish

• Like 2
  • Football 2
  • Fire 5