Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Ohio State Announces New Head Coach Hire

fever_ful

Coach how long will it take to assert yourselves as the pre-eminent power in the state of Ohio, and how will you show recruits that you should be their first choice of destination?
  • Like 2

I don't want to commit to any specific timeline, I think you have to come into this thinking about a sustainable process and that can take time. As long as we continue to make strides towards our goals year over year we know where we can reach in the long term and that is what is most important. As far as recruits go, we need to do a better job of pulling the talent that exists within our state. Ohio is fertile recruiting grounds but right now the makeup of our team doesn't reflect that. I am confident that once we show that we can be a regional power with the resources around us, I believe it will make those national recruits take notice.
  • Like 1
  • zamn 1

Coach,

What do you think you'll be able to compete with the top of the Big Ten right away or is the team still a ways off?

I'm certain looking at the guys on our roster that we have the talent to be competitive to any team we are facing all season. What we need to build as a program is consistency, and only time will tell when that consistency will start to show. Certainly there are areas I would like to see us build but creating a culture of consistency and accountability this year is the key to our long term success as a program.
  • Like 1