Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2023] Recruiting Class Grades Batch 10

Whew, you know the drill by now. This is actually the last of the batches I had marked to-do, so if you want one please comment or DM me and I'll make more

This one:

@Pumph @rcarlson77 @subsequent

:michigan1:

University of Michigan

Big Ten Conference

2022: 4-8 (3-6)

Recruiting Class Basics:

MICH signed 5 4-stars, 8 3-stars, 2 2-star, and 10 1-stars. They signed 8 players with B or higher potential and 1 players with B overalls. Rankings info below:

ESPNRivals247247-15SSECSSEC-15

Average Rank: 63.75

Signees below:

NameStarOvrPotPosArchetypeCityState
Vikram Brandt1DDCLine CaptainRoyal CenterIN
Russell Spickard4B-CCBZone CoverageWhitehouseOH
Ryan Gendell3CB-CBMan CoverageHoustonTX
Eric Hartford3CC+DEBalancedPasadenaMD
Richard Abbs3CA-DEBalancedBoonevilleMS
Bing Reali1DA+DTNose TackleLancasterOH
Christopher Kent3CCFBReceivingWinter GardenFL
Bobby Rashid4C+CFSRun StopperMageeMS
Phillip Garris4C+AILBField GeneralOlive BranchMS
Paul Vohs1DFILBSpeedIndianapolisIN
Richard Nemmers1DBKPowerMontroseMI
Michael Skinner4C+A-OGRun BlockingKatyTX
Dale Cramton3CC+OLBPass RushTampaFL
Jack Trudo1DC+OLBCoveragePandoraOH
Felipe Prieto1DFOTBalancedToledoOH
James David1DD+OTBalancedRichfieldOH
Heriberto Miranda3CC+PAccuracyFriscoTX
Carlos Mayoral1DFQBBalancedMiddletownOH
Mark Seasholtz1DA+QBScramblerSt. ClairsvilleOH
Caleb Ritter3C+B-RBReceivingFort BranchIN
James Hicks1DBRBReceivingMarionIN
Manuel Hernandez4C+B-WRPossesionBethel ParkPA
Jimmy Gussler3CC+WRRed Zone ThreatFlintMI
Christopher Willis2CBWRRoute RunnerFranklinTN
David Taylor2CC+WRSpeedIowa ParkTX

Below is a breakdown position-by-position of (from L-R) their current roster, what they did on the trail, and the grade I gave them in recruiting that position. (also I had done this before progression so bonus columns)

PosOld gradeOld detailNew gradeCurrent Status# SignedCroot StatusGrade
CC-Room is in rough shape. Just 2 guys with sophomore eligibility. At least they're young, because having a pair of C overalls (2 and 3 stars) with mid potential is... midC+The room had better progressions, but neither junior is phenomenal this year, and they signed none last year1Oof, this would've been a perfect time to get the high potential player to sit. Vikram isn't just low potential, he sucks (with all due respect). Gonna be an important position this yearD-
CBC+Again, a very thin room here. They have 2 rising seniors, one of whom should have a starting spot as a 3BC+. Next year those guys will be leaving and below them are... 2 total players, a man 4BB- (great!) man, and a 2CB (not great!) zone. Hopefully they sign 2-3 serviceable man coverage guys, otherwise they're in a bit of trouble depth wiseB-The two seniors are alright, and they have an A overall junior already. Pretty good room but they signed none last year 2They made up for last years misses by signing 2 good ones. A B overall 4 star and a B potential 3 star are a potent combo. Unfortunately next year they will have 2 man coverage starters and 2 zone coverage players sooo it's very unclear what they want to do with archetypesB-
DEB+Ah, this is better. A pair of freshman eligibility 4 stars with B- and B+ potential is very good for the future, and they even have a 3BB- and 3BA- upperclassmen as well. Those quartet of players should be one of the strengths of this teamB-Pretty good future here. They have a pair of underclassmen 4-stars with high potential and a smattering of other good players who are also slated to return.2This year they added a higher floor with a pair of 3 stars including one with A- potential. Solid haulB-
DTBThis is also a pretty good room. They have their stalwart Jr Devin Perkins as a 4BB- so he's an anchor for sure. Below him they have 3 freshmen: 3BA, 4CC-, and 2DA. Overall they have a weird class distribution, but really only need 1 good player here and then maybe a pair next yearA-VERY good setup in this room. An A/A- combo is fantastic for this year, and the A- is a 3 star with 2 more years of eligibility?? Keith Jackson is going to be an all-star and they added a B overall 4 star last year for the future too. Stacks on stacks1Didn't need much but come on man. 1-stars just aren't good, even with A+ potential and "swiping" him from OhioD+
FBB-You don't really neeeed FBs in my opinion, so having a 4BC+ is quite good, even if he's leaving after next year with nobody to replace him. Maybe they should look into that though if they ever want to run proB+They have an A overall player here, doesn't get much better then that. Downside is that he's the only guy on roster and graduates this season. 1Signed on an average 3 star who will be the de facto starter next season at this rateC
FSC+Definition of depth over talent here. A 3CC+ soph, and 3CA- / 3CC+ freshmen. Nobody here looks like a standout for at least the next 2 seasons, but it's not a disaster either. I wouldn't bother doing much here unless they can get a stud who will take over.C+Not the most phenomenal group here, but they're respectable. A couple ball hawks in there, and last years signee with A- potential is a bright spot on the roster1Added their first blue chipper in run stopper Bobby Rashid all the way from Mississipi. He could deinitely push for a backup role or starting time as early as next seasonB-
ILBCSame story here. Very little old guys (or guys in general, just 3 players) but they're all 3s with + potential. Considering their DL I'm assuming they'll want to run a 4-3 so having 3 meh guys isn't the worst thing hereB-Another above average group here. They have no seniors on roster so the 3 3-stars are returning next year and all have had really good progressions so far2They added a really good A potential 4 star (also from Mississippi, nice pipeline) who is going to be a STUD. They also signed a 1-star with F potential because they like making dumb roster decisions I guessB+
KDYuck. One kicker rostered? and he's a 2CC? that is not going to win you games, they definitely need to recruit at least a 3 sooner than laterC-Only one guy, a C overall junior. Not someone you want to rely on with the game on the line but he's the only choice1Well I was hoping they'd get an upgrade but they only signed an in-state 1-star. probably a nepotism signing, Coach Nemmers just shouldn't have that cachetD
OGC-I don't love this room, but it's not disasterous, just disappointing. The Jrs are ok with B overalls, but the SO 2CB+ will end up being at best B overall, although I suppose you have higher hopes for a RS FR 2CA-. Still though, they need to actually recruit players for this room instead of hoping a pair of 2-stars turn out to be gemsC+Two B+ seniors is a very solid starting duo. They also have a really well-progressing RS Soph to take over next year. The other starting spot is going to be up for grabs though, an important class here1Wow another home run here. Micjael Skinner is a 4-star Texan with A potential who is going to be a dominant run blocker and will almost certainly start next seasonB+
OLBCA good start to fixing this group. The 4BC+ Jr is a stud for sure, and the 4CB- freshman they signed last year should be good as well. The 3CC+ soph is ok depth, but they need just another body or 2 in here (preferably better than 2s)BThis year they have a pretty weak second slot behind Zaire Smith on one end. The two underclassmen are the B- junior and last year's redshirted player who is now a B overall / potential and will be a great starter for years2Added a depth addition on one end and then a trash Ohio 1-star on the other who doesn't matter. That's okC
OTB-Woah, now this is nice. the 5AB- Jr DaVonte Logan is probably the best player on the team, and they signed a 5BC- last year as well! Very good talent. Outside of those 2 though there is a 3BC+ soph (pretty ok), a 3CB- RS FR (eh, alright), and a 2BB- JR. They could do with another future starter but this room seems alrightAA very deep room here with multiple 5 stars. Senior DaVonte Logan is one 5-star with A overall and will be a likely first rounder after this season. One the other side is Bryn Bushrod, last years 5-star signee who has a B+ overall and 3 years to play. Behind them they have a pair of B overall RS SO for great backup options. Very, very strong group2Ok guys, stop with the bad Ohio 1-stars. What a downer coming the year after Bryn and now next year they'll be pressed to sign a few guysD
PC-A pair of 2CB- is... fine at punter I guess. Not ideal and I hope they snag a better oneCVery meh here. A pair of 2 stars with C+ overalls does not excite me whatsoever. Luckily punting isn't the most high-impact position so it's acceptable 1Added an average 3 star, but he's probably the most talented in the roomC
QB???I'm not talking about this.-Wow the meme team reigns supreme. Ok real take, they have some good options. Bobo is a RS JR B+ field general who can win plenty of games while Henry Brown is a B+ RS SO scrambler who can be a change of pace if they want to go run heavy. Of course they added 7 guys last year and redshirted two of them. None of them have impressed so far after their first season and who knows who comes out on top in that "battle"2COME ON. Stop signing QBs challenge: Impossible. Even worse, both of these guys are 1-stars being lumped in to an already crowded room. Maybe I'm old school but having 13 QBs rostered (more than any other position on roster) seems exessiveF
RBB-Ok fine, Henry Brown at 4BB has the talent at QB but lacks passing ability. Then they signed 7 QBs last season which is ridiculous when none of them are better than Henry and have the same eligibility. What a cluster. Maybe one turns out good, but these scholarships should've been used for other positions. Oh wait this is the RB section: They signed 4 3-stars here last cycle. Yannick Last Name is a 5-star name player and with A+ potential will actually probably be quite good. Don't know why they bothered getting 4C+Again, at the top they're pretty set. They have an A- senior and a trio of B overalls from every eligibility year. They should be good for a while. Last year they signed 5 players and none of them have impressed me. Total overkill2Signed another two this season. An admittedly pretty good 3-star, and a bad 1-star. Very meh since they already redshirted 3 from last yearD+
SSC-Lots of high potential here that hasn't blossomed quite yet. 2CA and 3CB+ might be good in 2 years but that's 2 years of sup-par play in the interimCPretty average room. All three players have good potential, but none of them have made a step yet to lock in a starting spot. I'm very meh about this squad0Didnt sign any. -
TEB+Very good room here talent-wise. The Jr 3BB- is a good starter. The RS FR 4BA- is a star receiving threat. They also signed a 4CB- last cycle for good measure. Might want one more just for another depth body but I like the roomA-Eric Braverman is an absolute stud in his third year at the program. In addition to him they have a senior B overall and last year redshirted a B overall / Potential 4 star. They can run some punishing 2 TE sets down the line0Didn't sign any-
WRB+Losts of depth here, and talent. 5 B overalls, including a pair of 4 star B overall signees last cycle. Very very good room here. If only they had a useful non-scrambler to get the ball outBThey have a couple very strong upperclassmen, and then last year added a pair of now B overall 4 stars who will be next men up sooner rather than later. I'm pretty impressed with the depth chart composition here4Added a ton more talent including another 4 star, and a few high potential players. The WR room has a ton of good players for years to comeB-

Overall this roster is a lot better than I remember. They had some very good progressions and have turned that into a roster that should be in the top half of the conference. Recruiting-wise, I continue to be down on some of the scholarship management (although it's better than last years decisions lol). The actual players though have a ton of talent and a lot of rooms look really good. Overall I think Michigan has impressed and with OSU and MSU trending down, they could compete with Penn State for the East on a perennial basis

Class Grade: C+

:texas_tech:

Texas Tech University

Big 12 Conference

2022: 5-7 (3-6)

Recruiting Class Basics:

TTU signed 7 4-stars, 16 3-stars, 1 2-star, and 1 1-star. They signed 10 players with B or higher potential and 2 players with B overalls. Rankings info below:

Average Rank: 22.5

Signees below:

Timothy Abbatoy4B-BCRun BlockingDallasTX
Bradley Mescall3CBCBMan CoverageHollidayTX
Joe Hernandez3CC+CBBall HawkShallowaterTX
Michael Post4C+B+DESpeed RusherPearlandTX
Richard Seider4C+BDEBalancedOdessaTX
Francisco Lopez3CC+DERun StopperHawthorneFL
Robert Roegner3CBDERun StopperMadisonMS
Jason Morris4CA-DTPass RusherPalatineIL
Russell Frames3CCDTPass RusherFremontOH
Francisco Villafana3CBFSZone CoverageAmarilloTX
Kenneth Sylvestre3CC+FSRun StopperConklinNY
Bryan Krieger3CC+FSRun StopperHomesteadFL
Glenn Emmitt3CC+ILBRun StopperNew CaneyTX
William Lewandowski3CC+KAccuracyTipp CityOH
Jorge Castillo4B-B-OGRun BlockingSachseTX
David Lenahan3CC+OGRun BlockingMedinaOH
Thomas Hammond2DAOGPass BlockingLa VerniaTX
Sergio Sanchez4C+B+OLBPass RushArlingtonTX
Niels May3CC+OTRun BlockingGladewaterTX
Christopher Nowotny3CC+QBScramblerGibsontonFL
Don Seal3CBRBSpeedNewhallCA
Christopher Hamilton1DD-SSMan CoveragePort NechesTX
William Powell4C+CTEBlockingHoustonTX
Marvin Magee3C+CWRPossesionWashingtonDC
Michael Sommer3CC+WRPossesionRavennaOH

Below is a breakdown position-by-position of (from L-R) their current roster, what they did on the trail, and the grade I gave them in recruiting that position.

PosGradeCurrent Status# OverallCroot StatusGrade
CB-They do have an A- senior who will play a big role this year. Behind him is a pair of sophomore eligible C+ players who have been meh so far and I wouldn't count on them to become stars1Whew, Timothy Abbatoy is a good one. B potential B overall 4 star out of Dallas he is the immediate backup and will start next year onwards. Fantastic pickup at a position that has not a ton of instant-impact playersB+
CBB-This could be graded higher but they have a twisted mess of zone and man coverage to unravel. They do have 5 players with at least B- including an A- ball hawking RS SO, wo they have talent in the pipeline, just have to figure out what kinda schemes they can run2Seems like they're deciding to go man coverage as they sign a pair of ok 3 stars to try and get some smoothness on rosterC+
DEB-They have some good young players here. The upperclassmen are pretty solid but not spectacular. The highlights for the future are the B overall B+ potential RS SO and last years redshirted B overall Demone McKinney. Both players should be great contributors4Wow, I thought they had a good thing going and they decided to knock it out of the park. They signed a pair of blue chip Texans with B/B+ potential (great haul) and then another pair of 3 stars for good measure. Absolutely loaded classA-
DTC+Honestly just ok here, would be a good pipeline for a 3-4, but they aren't very deep to run multiple DTs in rotation. Their senior is an A- overall, but behind him is plenty of meh2Went heavy heavy on DL this cycle. Signing a 4 star with A- potential as one of the class headliners, they also picked up another 3 star for depth and now the defensive trenches are a team strengthB+
FBC+A B+ senior is graduating and they signed an average 3 star last year. It'll be ok but nothing special in the future0Didn't sign any-
FSB-They have a B overall RS SO already who is both the present (not so hot) and future (will be very hot) of the position for TTU. solid depth options around him as well3Adding three 3 stars for a FS position that typically plays just one is... an interesting decision. They're fine I guess but I think 2 is the most you should ever take here in one classC
ILBC+Only B- players as options here which is disappointing, but they only need one to step up and they have a B- RS SO and last year they redshirted a 4-star so in the future this room should be improving1Added another solid 3 star piece to keep the room solid for the futureC
KBTheir A overall Kicker is leaving after this last year of nailing big kicks. behind him is a mediocre junior so maybe they should start grooming another player1Added an average 3 star, but that's better than the other future option so an upgrade and a nice addC+
OGBThe A/A- senior combo is a very strong team. behind them they signed (and redshirted) a 4 star B overall and they have a smattering of other 3 stars on roster to progress and pair with him.3Strength in numbers? They added the star player (B overall, B- potential), the average (3 star C potential), and the development piece (2 star A potential). Jorge Castillo is going to be very good, and the others will be solid depth as upperclassmenB
OLBC+It's nothing special this year, and one starter is leaving. They do have Albert Bryan, a RS SO B overall with A+ potential who should blossom even more the next few years. Aside from him though it's pretty average1Added a B+ potential 4 star who has a good chance to start next year and should progress very wellB-
OTBThe OTs are kinda average, as none of them are greater than a B overall. Last year though they signed some great future pieces (who will probably start next year onwards) with a pair of RS FR 4 star B overalls1After last years class redshirted this was the lowest priority, and they nabbed an average 3 star which is all they neededC+
PB-The upperclassmen are mid at best, but they signed a 3 star last year who took a big step forward to B overall and should have the starting job for years0Didn't sign any-
QBBThey have a lot of good scramblers on the roster. A Senior A overall in Xavier Means who will be counted on to lead this team. Behind him the battle is between junior Chris Russell and Soph Ethan Garcia (both B+ overall) who are also scramblers and impressive in their own right.1The kept the scrambling train rolling with another 3 star prospect to develop and it's pretty clear the coaches have a typeC
RBB-Glover Evans is the RS SO B+ overall starter. He's good at everything and while he's just an average starter in the big 12 this year, he will be very good for the next 2. Last year they redshirted a pretty solid 3 star as well1Added another high potential 3 star this cycle but they could probably stand to upgrade here next seasonC+
SSB+Very good at the top with an A overall SR and a B+ / A potential RS SO. Those two will be all-conference contenders for the next 3 years, although they are the only ones rostered1Added a bad 1-star who should not be trusted as a backup for next year. Will need to hit this oneD+
TECExtremely average. You look down this DC and you see 0 players who scare you. They definitely need a difference maker here, especially with scrambling QBs1They did add a good blocking 4-star so they definitely had similar thoughts. Nice upgrade in progress at this positionB-
WRB-Better than TE but still doesn't reach the heights of a lot of conference opponents. They have some talent for sure, Martin Williams is a B+ RS SO and last year they redshirted a 4-star, but I'm waiting for them to show out2Added a pair of 3 stars who are just ok. I'd like to see them snag a few 4s at some pointC+

Wow Texas Tech is sneaky good actually. A lot of these positions are set and they have a ton of very good RS SO. A lot of complementary recruiting decisions and very few "holes" on roster to fill. It's not as sexy as Baylor or TCU but I think this is a team that should be in the top half of the conference. They had a better recruiting class then I remember, headlined by an uber deep DL. They do have a few positions (ILB/SS) that are a noticeable step below the rest of the roster, but overall I'm impressed with what they're doing

Class Grade: B

:sdsu:

San Diego State University

Mountain West Conference

2022: 7-6 (5-3)

Recruiting Class Basics:

SDSU signed 9 4-stars, 11 3-stars, 1 2-star, and 4 1-stars. They signed 10 players with B or higher potential and 5 players with B overalls. Rankings info below:

Average Rank: 7.5

Signees below:

Christopher Brown4B-CCBMan CoverageArlingtonTX
Curtis Jones3CB-CBMan CoverageToledoOH
John Green1DB+DESpeed RusherSan DiegoCA
Peter Drummond4C+C+DTNose TackleLa JuntaCO
Jarred Kenney3CCDTBalancedSavannahGA
Luis Medina4C+CFBRushingEast OrangeNJ
David Fisher4C+CFSZone CoverageTempleTX
Ernest Brunache4B-B+ILBField GeneralMabletonGA
Cesar Alvarez3CB-ILBSpeedLa VerneCA
Gregory Partee3CBKAccuracySpringfieldOR
Andre Turner4B-BOGPass BlockingBaton RougeLA
Jason Santiago1DA+OGBalancedPhoenixAZ
Lance Hodges4CCOLBPass RushChieflandFL
Robert Gooden3CCOLBPass RushColumbusGA
Kenneth Hall3CAOLBSpeedRockawayNJ
Christian Henderson4B-B-OTRun BlockingIdaho FallsID
Eric Demichele1DFOTRun BlockingKingsburgCA
Christopher Velazquez3CA-PBalancedPalos Verdes EstatesCA
Kenneth Howell1DCQBScramblerMesaAZ
Tung Poblete3CA-RBSpeedConcordCA
Allan Nyholm2CA-RBReceivingFort MyersFL
Allen Ford3CA-SSZone CoverageChattanoogaTN
Robert Munoz3CC+TEBlockingMalakoffTX
Michael Bohen4B-C+WRSpeedSutterCA
Leland Strong3CC+WRRoute RunnerGoose CreekSC

Below is a breakdown position-by-position of (from L-R) their current roster, what they did on the trail, and the grade I gave them in recruiting that position.

PosGradeCurrent Status# signedCroot statusGrade
CC+They are very good this year as Machado is an A- overall line captain. Behind him though are only a pair of C+ overalls from the last two recruiting classes who I'm just ok on0Didn't sign any-
CBB+They have a great man coverage team here with an A- junior, a B+ senior, and then the two B overalls they signed last cycle. Lock downs expected in the MWC2If signing 2 blue chips last year wasn't enough they added another B overall this cycle in Christopher Brown. They also added a high potential 3 star as why not insurance for depthB
DEB-They don't yet have the top tier guys here (only 1 B+ overall), but last year they added a pair of blue chips who both got redshirted so reinforcements are en route1They let a local San Diego kid live his dream of walking on as I assume they didn't fill all their scholarships this cycle. Good for himC-
DTC+Some ok choices here. The seniors are solid and the last two years had pretty high potential players sign on. No stars on the depth chart though2Peter Drummond is a good one, getting a 4-star ranking, and being paired with another 3 star for added depth. Very solid classB-
FBB-Some good players here (for the future), particularly Tajae Prince, a RS SO B- overall with room to grow1They upgraded still though, signing a 4 star rushing option who might get a look at RB as wellB+
FSB-Smart RS decision to put one on Diekman as he's a B+ overall with another year left after this. Behind him is hardly anything right now though so this needs to get padded1Great signing, adding a 4 star to a room with a lack of star power should go a long way, and he's probably the immediate backup this year and starter nextB-
ILBC+This room is a little uncharacteristically thin here as they have a lot of mid options and I don't see a future star yet. Best player is last years signee (and redshirted) 3 star local San Diego kid2Upgrades inbound! Signing a B+ potential, B overall 4 star is a huge win in its own right, especially when they add another high potential 3 with him. Big classB+
KC+Just average here. They have a sophomore 3 star who isn't good yet, but it's not trash and they're ok for a few years1Added another 3 star as his backup but he probably won't turn out much betterC
OGBOG has a lot of options and no seniors. They have a few B/B+ overall players with high potentials, and last year they redshirted a B overall 4 star and a B+ potential 3 who will become very good2Added another B overall, B potential 4 star who is a future starter in the program in Andre Turner. Great pickup. They also added an A+ potential 1 star who will probably not get a sinle second of playing timeB
OLBC+A.Q. Hernandez is the only sure-fire good starter this year as a junior B+ overall. The rest of the genned roster is very average, although last year they redshirted a solid high potential 33Huge haul as they get 4 Freshman eligible OLBs. The big signee is Lance Hodges, a pass rusher all the way from Florida (actually most of the signees are pass rushers), and a full trio of 3-stars makes this room very solid and no long er a holeB-
OTB+Really good talent but a few misses recently. They have an A overall senior who is a dominant pass blocker, along with an A- pass blocking junior. These bookends will keep an extremely clean pocket for whoever gets the start at QB. The last two classes though haven't seen anyone progress much past C+ though, so they need a bit more to keep this high level2Another walkon who sucks, and then a really good run blocking 4 star. B- potential and overall, I think he's a very high level starterB
PC+Good senior, and ok junior. It's punter though so not gonna over-analyze this1Velazquez is actually a great prospect with A- potential and will get a chance to ball out at some pointB-
QBC+This is a position in a lot of flux, I'm not really sure what they'll go with between their options. Sean Mahinmi is the highest overall as a senior scrambler but they have a B overall pocket RS SO and last year redshirted Jeff Jones, a B overall 4 star pocket QB who is their likely QBOTF.1After redshirting Jeff Jones they don't really need anyone for a bit. Adding a walk on here basically doesn't matter-
RBC+Some very good upperclassmen are on the roster with one of every archetype, this is going to be a strong running room for the Aztecs. Last year they added a pair of high potential 3 stars as well, although they didn't progress extremely well2Added another A- potential 3 and 2 star. They will continue to have plenty of good options (albeit none who are sure-fire great)C+
SSBLuke Leesman is the guy here, a RS SO B+ overall player. Around him are a bunch of ok C overall players and I don't see many good options aside from him1They added an A- potential 3 star here who has time to develop while Leesman is the starterC+
TEB-Three good players, an A-/B- upperclassmen pair who are going to be great players this year, and then last year's redshirted vertical threat for the future1Added a blocking option with a relatively average 3 starC+
WRBA pair of A- options is quite good, especially paired with the 4 star and 2 high potential 3s from last cycle who redshirted2They added another B overall 4 star and a 3 and kept WR as a strong point for the teamB-

Overall SDSU is one of the best recruiting teams in the country and not only have a very strong roster to contend for the MWC this year, but also great underclassmen who will blossom into future conference champions. I think this class has great marks on all fronts and they are pretty well rounded with only minor nitpicks to make about the state of the roster

Class Grade: B+

Bonus bonus, a full roundup of all the grades done so far

TeamAvg. RankClass GradeBatch #
Purdue

A-

Bowling Green

A

Penn State

A-

San Diego State

B+

Tulane

B

Navy

B

Houston

B-

Baylor

B

Utah

B

Washington State

C+

UNLV

B

West Virginia

C+

Florida State

C+

Kansas

B-

Tulsa

C

Indiana

B-

Texas Tech

B

Georgia

B

Miami

B-

Notre Dame

C+

Western Michigan

B-

Cal

C+

Wisconsin

B-

Utah State

C+

Kentucky

C

San Jose State

C

Michigan

C+

Ball State

C-

Nebraska

C+

Maryland

C-

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Thanks for the write up! Really good job! This team has required a lot more work than I anticipated. We took a step forward last year after the disastrous 0-12 season. I'm hopeful we can move forward again, but still probably a year or more away from taking the next big step.
  • Fire 1