Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Meet the Croots: QB Maximillian Howard of Bolles, FL

1674949203829.thumb.png.84135fac6996f754f7cbf86031231737.png

There are many QBs that have been previewed in this cycle. Of them, Maximillian has been the one rumored but unannounced.

At 6'5", Maximillian towers over the rest of the quarterbacks on the Bolles Bulldogs varsity team. His high school career is already decorated with accolades with playoff appearances from his sophomore year and winning the 5A Florida high school championship his junior year. He's kept defenses guessing with a brilliant combination of pocket awareness, throwing mechanics, and the ability to run the ball.

"Thirty touchdowns. That's how many we've scored this season. And every one of those scores, I've had a hand in." he said after Bolles' final regular season game, earning their way back to the playoffs.

For some fans and scouts, Maximillian's success isn't a surprise. As the younger brother of Florida State legend (and current NFL Backup QB) Matt Howard, many see the prowess and capability of his older brother in Max. Despite the age gap, the younger Howard remains determined to set his own legacy in the game of football.

When asked about his brother's career in the NFL and if that's left an impact on him, he refused to answer questions. When asked about whether Florida State was interested in the legacy quarterback, Maximillian had this to say:

"He's at six foot one, I'm at six foot five. He's started at Florida State for most of his college career, I'm looking to start playing early. He appeared in a national championship... I want to win one."

Maximillian Howard remains open-ended on his collegiate recruitment, though some suspect that he really likes his high school team's colors, and perhaps see himself continuing to wear blue and orange.

• Like 4