Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Miami Dolphins announce new Head Coach

2022-08-02T172917Z_108908822_RC2YGS9HEPY1_RTRMADP_3_FOOTBALL-NFL-1024x683.jpg

Big news coming out of Miami today, as the Miami Dolphins search for a new Head Coach has come to an end. In the presence of all major news companies, Dolphins Owner @Kirby took to the stage to announce the news:

"Last year was simply unacceptable, and I have to say, I am wholly to blame. I mean, who else can I point the finger at. At this level, it's simply impossible to manage day to day affairs, manage a roster, then somehow make it out on match day and be calling the plays, all while living my playboy lifestyle. I made it clear at the end of last season, the Miami Dolphins needed a head coach, and today marks the day that we accomplished that

The man for the job has a plethora of experience when coaching at the highest level, as he has spent many years plying his trade in Now-Defunct league C*B*C.com (can not be named fully for copyright purposes). A long time college, and professional coach there, he has decided to grace our shores on this side of the grass. I am honoured to announce none other than @TheLiberator as the new Head Coach of the Miami Dolphins."

TheLiberator will inherit a Dolphins team which underachieved last year. He is said to be excited to work with the roster, and this upcoming off-season is going to be an interesting one to see how he and Kirby can develop the roster.

Kirby went on to say:

"I am not expecting miracles over night, and I won't be setting any expectations. I'm just glad to have someone of his calibre working alongside me. I have no doubt in time, people will fear the Dolphins, and this will be in large part down to TheLiberator".

TWEETS FROM AROUND THE LEAGUE

1beb42ee-5b8c-4134-89b3-40c703e5424c.png.acb9013a5112f8783c25edf263f54911.png

48f12c50-f518-4ee5-8431-82b915daff7c.png.7503c19107de37c44dc152590f079334.png

Even the infamous Matt Howard has decided to chime in (of course he has):

74445c9e-03bc-4621-aa3f-c04b83df5de1.png.75d8da35aab549400670745318fd3f69.png

• Like 6
  • Football 1

Emerging from the wasteland of C*B*C, I am very excited to bring in my experience from there and take over coaching duties for the Miami Dolphins. Hopefully it'll be a short transition period learning the new sim as well. I'm very excited to work with the roster as well as improving it with the upcoming draft and competing next season!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1